Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

"This is boring...."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 am

Picking at the lock, Asher opens the door, but when he does he sees no one inside. "This is boring...." he keeps himself on high alert, peering in from all sides as he summons god or goddess to guide his path. Don't go in there. a small voice whispers to him, pulling him back. "What's so wrong with not being able to see this guy anyway?" there's no hint of sarcasm in his voice whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:09 am

Oh my Jeebus. Chance gave me another task for the day. One of another 12. And it's the same thing everyday. Please feed me cat, darling. Please go fetch me video games. Please scrub me feet. So, now I had to go to Chance's Office to get his cat food and drop it off somewhere in San Francisco. I had the address safely packed in my pocket so no one else can see it. Chance was very picky on who sees him.

So get this; Chance is sick. With the flu. And apparently, he's not well enough to come over here to get his cat food for his cat Mickles. But he'll well enough to play DDR with a freaking cherry Popsicle in his hand.

I dug into my shirt to take out my lanyard. I took the key shaped like an airplane. I look up to open the door and I see that it's already open. What the hell? I continue to walk inside only to see Asher freaking Logan.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him throwing my arm to my side.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Nutella
Cabin Leader

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Everyone says I shouldn't be here. I think they're lying to me." Asher eyes Nyx with confusion scattered in his eyes, "Why are there chips on the floor?" his shoe breaks a random, greasy potato chip, making it crackle.
"Who is 'Chance,' anyway?" he yawns bored, then almost craps his pants -- metaphorically -- from seeing a seven-year-old child play DDR, while simultaneosly getting his feet scrubbed. "Sweet! Nyx, why didn't you tell me you had DDR?"
He races toward the second mat and starts dancing, excited. "C'mon, Nyx, didn't you always want to play this when you were a kid?"
He accidentally elbows the kid and it deflates, "What the f***?" Ash turns to Nyx, awaiting an explanation, "I almost got the high score!"
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:25 pm

I stand there with my arms crossed against my chest watching this eight year old in a seventeen year old body jump up and down on the Dance Dance Revolution machine. "Yes, Ash. I loved this game when I was little," I say not putting up with his immaturity at the moment. Right then and there, he deflated a a blowup dummy.

"Now look what you did!" I exclaim throwing my hands up in the air. i walk over to straighten it up and somehow fix it. He started to tell me how he almost got the high score. "Congrats, did you want a cookie?" I grumble sarcastically.

I look around the room searching for the cat food. I walk over to his desk and open all the drawers and I see a can of tuna. I walk back over to the door and I turn back to look at Ash. I'm not about to leave him here, "Ash, you're coming with me." I demand firmly.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:18 pm

"Me like a cookie...." I follow her, evisioning a soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie next to the stove. I haven't had cookies in ages since I've been here. She begins to leave me in this odd place with blow-up -- literally -- dolls. I bet they're sex dolls. Oh sh*t, that's disturbing! Shaking at the thought, my eyes stray toward her flaming orange hair. She's so pretty. She's not telepathic, is she? Crap, what if she finds out? talking back to myself doesn't help the fact I almost trip on the way out the door. "Er...." I begin, shaking off the particles of food off my shirt, half-sweating from embarrassment. Why do I have to like Nyx -- someone from pre-k?
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:59 pm

I exited Chance's Office making sure to lock the door behind me. We don't want another Asher mishap now do we? I started to think back when I asked Ash if he wanted a cookie. I hope he didn't think I really meant it. What does he think about? I know I shouldn't considering this is pretty much my best friend. Is he my best friend? We have a love/hate thing going on. Whatever.

I metaphorically turn my telepathy switch on and I dig into Ash's brain. And all I heard was static. Was that supposed to mean that nothing was in that little pea brain of his? I look around and I see another camper. He supposedly had telepathy as well. He was probably intercepting. Damn kid. All I heard was, she's so pretty, and like.... from Pre-K.

Oooh. Ash has a little crush... That's cute. I'll probably tease him about it later. I walk past the entrance of the camp and I look for my '89 Charcoal Grey Hyundai. Still in mint condition thank you very much. "Get in," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Doing as told, I hop in the car, nervously asking, "You're telepathic, right?" I expected her to smack me in the back of the head for my thoughts, but she hadn't. I try as hard as I can to connect with her thoughts, but I seem constipated, so I stop.

OOC: LOSING INSPIRATION.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:14 pm

~~So am I...

I drop myself into the drivers seat as I take my car keys out of my front right pocket. It feels like it dug a hole into my thigh. I stick it into the ignition and I turn the key. Ash asked me a question, and I was half listening. He asked me a pretty obvious question, considering I told him in kindergarten that I was telepathic, or telepathetic as we made up together.

Sometimes I think he has freaking ADD or whatever. I know I probably have it. I just need to get my medication.

I look at him straight in the eye, "Yes, Ash. I am telepathic."
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh, right." I slick back my hair, half-embarrassed, "Umm, I forgot." The nervousness is making me forget and sound retarded. Her red hair compliments her freckled-face beautifully. I get lost in those beautiful eyes. Nyx is so beautiful. I shake my head at the thought, making sure she doesn't catch me staring -- or drooling. I should just tell her. Maybe she already knows, but what if my skull is too thick? Why do I care so much about Nyx?
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I change the stick shift PRNDL thingy to reverse and I back out of my parking space. I have enough viewroom to see my named painted on the ground, where my car is supposed to be. I change the transition to 'drive' and I drive off out of Camp Point, pretty soon we're on the highway. With major silence between me and Asher. This is a first. He's usually so loud and obnoxious. I hated doing this, and I've probably said that more than once. I 'switch' on my telepathic ways ... is so beautiful. I should just tell her.

Awww he's still thinking about his little crush. That's so sweet. "So..." I say wiggling my eyebrows, implying that there should be something we should talk about.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

"So....?" my hands become clammy, my skin becomes to sweat from the anxiety. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner! I thought you'd think I was stupid!" panicking with fear and anxiety that she read my mind, I burst, "I should've told you I like you!" well, now, it's not silent anymore.... well, it is.... The awkward silence between grows more intense.

~Is that last sentence god-modding?
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 am

~~~Not it's not.

I heard panic in his voice when he said he'd think that I thought he was stupid. I started to worry a little bit. First thing that I thought: Oh no, did Ash get someone pregnant? Great pink unicorn! We really don't need this kind of drama in our lives right now. Especially if it's happening to my best friend. Second thing I thought: Ok, maybe something not as bad happened. I'm probably being pessimistic, considering that this is Asher Logan, we're talking about. C'mon.

The next seven words kind of blew my mind. I should've told you I like you! I look at him like he was crazy, not keeping my eyes on the road, "Wait....what?" I ask idiotically.

I heard a loud continuous honk coming towards me. I look back on the road to see that I was driving on the wrong side. I turn the steering wheel to try to swerve out of the way, but I wasn't fast enough. The car coming my way hit the driver's side and I felt something crushing my side. It all went by way too quickly and I could barely process what was going on right now. Everything else went black.

Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 pm

I start stuttering, "Du-durh-durh-duh-durh!" I mumble random words, "DURH-DUH-DURH."
The dude who crashed her car laughs like a fat idiot. "Cat got your tongue?" flipping him off and stuttering like hell, I respond, "NO."
He drives off like the b*****d he is. "HIT-AND-RUN!" I scream with anger in his direction.

I call 911 in a panic, still quite clueless as to how I survived. Then I remember how I must've lost my manhood. I shriek at the top of my lungs, directing all my energy at the camp which is probably forty miles away. Jumping into her half-broken car, I race to the camp's infirmary on my way as I pass the hospital. Lalalala.

God, I could have made it to the hospital. Damn! Oh well. I peer into the passenger seat, where I stuffed Nyx's dead-like body. I wonder if I killed her with that scream?

Carrying her toward the infirmary, I get lots of random people staring at her being in my arms. Probably jealous. "Hey nurse lady-man!"
"It's you again...." she seemed annoyed as hell, so I smile like a prince holding his princess -- whoa! OMGWTF?.
"Just stay in the waiting room, Ass."
"No." I put my foot down, "Did you call me Ass?"
"Yes. Just come with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"This is boring...." _
PostSubject: Re: "This is boring...."   "This is boring...." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"This is boring...."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum