Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Someone is hoping just that this will be the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Someone is hoping just that this will be the day _
PostSubject: Someone is hoping just that this will be the day   Someone is hoping just that this will be the day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 pm

And there she was. Our little girl wrapped in a light pink cotton blanket laying on a small bed that the nurse put out. This all seemed so surreal because she was so perfect and the most precious thing in the entire world. She was soundly sleeping, but occasionally squirming around now and then. She was mine. All mine. Except she's Aiden's too, but that doesn't count.

We were just standing there in front of the bed for about an hour now, saying nothing. It was peaceful and I wouldn't want it any differently. I grabbed onto Aiden's hand and I squeeze it tightly, scooting closer to him hugging th side of his body. It's nice that we can do this without it being weird at all. Yeah, I know that we barely know each other, but we just had a kid together. I guess you can say that all awkwardness can be thrown out the window.

She was the perfect blend of both of us. She had is olive skin tone and my nose. She shared the color of our eyes, but there's just something about the way you can look at her and instantly know that she's Aiden's daughter. But there's something about her, that's just her. Speaking of her, "What are we going to name her?"

POOR Quality):
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Someone is hoping just that this will be the day   Someone is hoping just that this will be the day I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off that precious little thing in that small clear bed. She had to be the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and every part of me just wanted to take her home and hold her to me forever. She was going to be all mine, well and Paisley's. We had the most beautiful baby girl. Every part of her screamed perfection, and I knew she got that from her mother. If I really could, I would pull all the hatred I could muster for the blonde sitting next to me. She made me fall in love -- not only with herself but with that sweet baby girl right in front of me.

Paisley moved closer to me and hugged half of my body. Without much choice on her part, I lifted her up for a moment, so I could move into the bed and hug her to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I stared down at our wonderful baby girl, happy that I helped make such a beautiful creature. Kissing the top of her head, I had to admit I loved us like this. We were perfect. Just being us and watching our daughter sleep carefully.

Daughter... she needed a name. It was as if Paisley read my mind, because she asked what we should name her. Resting my chin on the top of Paisley's head, I just had to think about that. Obviously this was the most perfect baby, so she just had to have the most perfect name. But what was it? Obviously nothing too common, so when people met her, they'd remember who she was, but nothing to weird. Then it dawned on me. "Peyton. Peyton Rose." What else was the most perfect name than the blend of the two most perfect people? "Of course, you can pick the middle and last name, but I think Peyton is the best name for that precious baby."

[THANK EMILY FOR THE BEAUTIFUL NAME PEYTON!]
Back to top Go down
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Someone is hoping just that this will be the day I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:08 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone is hoping just that this will be the day   Someone is hoping just that this will be the day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone is hoping just that this will be the day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Common Areas :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: