Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

--Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

--Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid _
PostSubject: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 pm

I've probably talked about this a lot not enough, so I'm telling you what I have in mind. As some of you probably have seen on my siggy, Peyton will be born very soon and you might think this will make Aiden and Paisley fall in love with each other. You sorta thought wrong. Two people can't just fall in love just because someone got knocked up. In reality folks, in most teen pregnancies the relationship doesn't work out.

But we all want Paisley and Aiden to end up together, because we just ultimately love them. Uh-- what was my point again?

Oh yeah, After the birth of Peyton--let's say a few weeks, Paisley and Aiden are off to a pretty good start. They are gradually starting to become acquaintances and appreciate each other's company. Then they start to become friends and hang out a lot. They get to know each other really well and stuff. And...Peyton is still the most kick-ass baby to date and to ever attend Camp Point. Wait, what?

Paisley meets a guy and she seems to really like him. He's tame and he's sweet and he's pretty much everything she's ever dreamed of. They start to date for a while and then he proposes to her.

Aiden knows that he isn't right for her. Aiden gets invited to the wedding, but he doesn't want to go. During the wedding, which Peyton may be the flower girl for Aiden interrupts the wedding and saying something along the lines of "Well, you know how the guy says 'speak now, or forever hold your peace'? I tried really, really hard to hold my peace, but I couldn't let you marry that douchebag."

So what I am really saying is that we need someone to RP as that guy that Paisley is supposedly 'in love' with. The character is only temporary so once the plot is over, you can delete him or whatever.

Any Q's?
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Bahahahahahaha.

Aiden would so do that. And be like "By the way. STOP HOLDING MY DAUGHTER. *Punch*"
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

xDDDD I could imagine that right now...
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 pm

xD He would. And Paisley would be all "AIDEN I HATE YOU blah blah blah" and he'd be like "Nooooo you doooon't. Everyone loves me."
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Hahahahahaha. xDDDD She's all crying and stuff and Aiden's like "stop your blabbering and confess your love for me dammit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Well I'm up for making the new guy if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Hmmm, I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm just being honest. I need someone with really good roleplay skills and more than just one-to-four liners. Because this is sort of a big plot. So maybe we can observe your RPing along the way and see what happens?
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

Power Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Can I be the guy?
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Jes, Mookie. Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid   --Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Paiden Plot-- enoughsaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Community (MUST READ) :: Thread Sign-Ups-
Jump to: