Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who are we?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Who are we?  _
PostSubject: Who are we?    Who are we?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Name: Harmony Young

Race: American

Religion: Jewish

Family: Lindsay and Georgia Young

Residence: San Francisco, California.

Dislikes: Bratty cheerleaders, meat

Personality: Bubbly, bossy, smart, spoilt, selfish with the occasional kindness and love.

Do's: Talk smart, act smart, wear short skirts Smile

Do Not's: Join the cheerleading squad, befriend a toddler with superhuman strength.

She found this horribly clichéd. Apparently her character profiler had a bad experience in high school. She had not questioned whether or not being at camp away from home was okay or not but she had not being suspiciously telephoned nor had her boss come down and dragged her into the station. She soon dismissed the bitter profiler when she soon found out what her partner had received.

This is who she was supposed to portray. Someone almost the exact opposite of her. She actually did like meat and she didn't used a lot fancy words. She the hated the fact that she had to speak as if she swallowed the dictionary twice. It made her seem like she was a bratty and spoiled teenager that got everything she wanted.

She was on a secret mission to stop someone in the works of exposing the camp, which she couldn't let happen. Her whole family had come to Camp Point when they were younger and this was her only true home, since her mothers were in Australia to enjoy the summer over there.

She had a partner, Jonathan Williams. He doesn't talk much, but when he's on a mission, he knows how to kick ass. The SHAFT Council has always known Harmony as the ambitious singer who was incredibly annoying and had next to no fashion sense and Jonathan as the quiet loner who was pretty much 'death' in its human form. At first it was difficult as they were portraying two people who were nothing like they truly were. It almost felt shameful to pretend to be someone else and to deceive all their friends but it got easier and soon it was almost natural to shift between Jonathan/Harmony to Detective Jonathan Williams and Detective Harmony Young. In time, they let their new personas take course and became two new people but the moment they were off school grounds and away from any connections, they would once again become the crime solving adults that they were.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

Who are we?  _
PostSubject: Re: Who are we?    Who are we?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:35 pm

The Jonathan Camp Point knew, and the Jonathan within himself were not too much apart. The real difference between then was his persona was in fact their age. Jonathan actually didn't mind this mission at all. In fact, it was easier than other missions the boy had been on since he was fifteen years old.

At times outside of this camp, Jonathan could be seen having fun. Outside of this stupid camp, outside of this stupid mission, he would be sarcastic and sometimes very hateful. The only comforting thing to him was his partner, Harmony, and her stupid persona she had to put up herself. It was amusing to him, to see how she was playing someone completely annoying, and someone so much unlike herself. That was what the government told her to do, so that was the way he was gonna make sure she acted.

All of his life, he was told to do what the government told him. It was the easiest way for him to survive in this world, especially with his powers. The ability to disappear was one he was thankful for. All his life, growing up, whenever he wanted to escape, all he had to was fade into nothing. Sometimes, being nothing was better than being something in all. That's why the government was appealing to him.

Ever since his fifteenth birthday, when they first came to him with the question, Jonathan lived as a tool to them. Soon enough, he became a killing tool. Soon enough, he was the only one who could have no conscience when doing it. That was why he was put on this mission. Harmony was the one who could win everyone over, but in the end, Jonathan would take the final breath.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Who are we?  _
PostSubject: Re: Who are we?    Who are we?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:44 pm

"Good afternoon guys. You did amazing at the battle! Aerilyn, Rae, amazing teamwork and don't let me even get started on Red. But as a team, I think you all did an amazing job. I cannot express how proud I am of you all," Nyx said with great enthusiasm during the first SHAFT Council meeting after a battle.

I sat bored in my seat as I listened to Nyx go on about praising my fellow SHAFT members. I didn't really care who was getting all of the attention, but right now, my persona should be pissed and should demand for the spotlight. I was too tired, though. It's been a long day and a long battle.

I shoot Jonathan a 'we need to talk to the boss afterward' look from across the table. That was the worst part of my day, because we talk to the boss and we have no important updates on the mission, our asses are screwed.

After Nyx dismissed the council, I quickly made may way over to Jonathan, "Let's go," I say waiting no more than two seconds before leaving without him. I checked behind me to see if he was following and I turn to the right to go the far right side of the building. I come up to a door in need of a password. I look at my surroundings and wait until everyone is gone. I punch in my I.D. code and the door whooshes open. "Here we go again,"
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

Who are we?  _
PostSubject: Re: Who are we?    Who are we?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 pm

At first, I honestly didn't know why I had to be on this stupid SHAFT council. Then I was explained, by my much smarter partner, Harmony, that this would be the only way that we could go out into combat. Of course, combat meant I could possibly kill someone, and that was the most interesting part of it all to me. That was the only reason I was on that stupid council.

Nyx was praising all the other morons on the council, and to tell the truth, they all were seriously lacking. I counted over twenty times I could of snuck in and killed them with a single slice, and that would of been without using my invisibilty power. Stupid moronic people. I should seriously teach them how to be defensive, of course, that would require me being a nice guy, and I'm not a nice guy, at all.

Secretly, I was waiting for Harmony's diva outburst. She was actually sort of entertaining when that happens. Of course, giving Harmony a look, you could tell that she was dead tired. Harmony pretty much confirmed that we had to talk to boss after this stupid meeting. Lucky for her, in that last battle, I pulled an envelope off of this guy, and I was intrigued to read it. Of course, I'd only do that in front of the boss. We were pretty damn lucky -- this meant we'd live another day.

The meeting was finally over, and Harmony waited for me for about two seconds before she walked out the door. I rolled my eyes and followed behind her. She turned the corner, and as did I. The password was pretty simple, as all I had to do was type in my I.D. code and you were in. Harmony was already inside, and I stood next to her. "We'll be fine." I showed her the envelope, and walked off to knock on the boss's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are we?  _
PostSubject: Re: Who are we?    Who are we?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are we?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Big House :: SHAFT Council Room-
Jump to: