Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Patching up the damages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Patching up the damages _
PostSubject: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:31 pm

I just arrived back at camp no longer than three hours ago. It is one o'clock in the morning and I'm at the infirmary. I'll check in with Nyx later in the morning, I'm way too tired and agitated to deal with all this why I ran away bullcrap. I didn't need that right now. What I needed was to repair this gash on the side of my stomach.

I walked into the building holding my palm against the cut. It was hard to walk so stumbled with a limp. I take my hand off and I held it in front of my face. I see red liquid splashed all over my palm. I start to shake, feeling weak. I could barely stand. All I needed to get was the gauze. I finally reach the counter and I support myself on it. I open the cabinet above it to get the gauze.

I grab it, and once I do I fall to the floor. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had tears brimming into the corner of my eyes. I couldn't move and now I was losing my ability breathe. "Bloody fuck." I curse under my breathe. I hear feet shuffling, and I'd move to scatter but I couldn't feel my toes.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Honestly, I couldn't remember exactly when I had decided to do this, but here I was. All I remembered was telling Nyx and the nurse, that I would take over for a day or two so the nurse could rush home to heal her granddaughter who recently got extremely sick. That was another thing I couldn't really remember, the details. Either way, healing was something I could do so I was gonna try my best to do so.

So far, there had been no one in here at all. It was like they knew I was taking care of the infirmary and decided it would be best to keep away from here. Honestly wouldn't surprise me at all. They generally didn't seem to like me all that much, especially since I was a new person at this camp. Still, I was happy to help out as much as I possibly could. Even if that was little, I wanted to show people here at this camp that I really do care.

As any other person, I jumped when the doors to the infirmary crashed open. Looking towards the noise, I moved to hide for a moment, in case it was someone coming to hurt anyone in here -- not that there were anyone in here to hurt. Then, I noticed the sticky substance on his stomach, and all over his hands, and I instantly walked over there.

"Lay down." I instructed, pushing him on a hospital bed and instantly going to the things to clean the wound out. "What happened? Is there anything in there I need to worry about?" Did he get shot or was it magic. "Hope you don't mind..." Before he could answer I pretty much ripped his shirt off so I could see the wound better. Without warning, I began cleaning out the wound, trying to get it completely clean. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 am

I laid there for a few more seconds when a girl came in and saw me. She had wavy light brown locks and from what I could see in the lack of much light, she had pretty brown eyes. Oh bloody damn, I can't think about her right now. What I need to be thinking about is patching up my cut and how I'm going to explain all this crap.

She helped me onto the bed and I obeyed by laying down. I set myself on my back, letting out a huge groan of pain. "Motherfuck," I curse aloud. My language wasn't the best, considering that 75% percent of the words that come out are cuss words. I wasn't the most decent type of person.

For a few seconds, I thought I was going to get some peace and quiet and be able to sleep while I was laying here. But this chick asks so many damn questions and she was demanding. She ripped open my shirt and I and was taken aback. I was little upset, since this shirt was given to me by my father.

She kept asking me these questions, did she not see me dying on this bed right now? "What happened?" I repeated the words back to her. I closed my eyes slowly, trying to keep up with her movement, "I was with that kid and then I heard a scream. It sounded like my own."
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:46 pm

He seemed in some pretty bad pain. I was going to try and help him as much as I possibly could. Walking back over to the supplies, I grabbed some powerful pain relievers, and walked back over with them. "Here, take these, it'll help the pain." I opened his mouth and put them in there, and waiting for him to swallow them. Now, I had to hurry and get the bleeding to stop, if I could.

As I was cleaning the wound, I was making sure that I applied pressure, to try and stop the bleeding. "I'm sorry if it hurts." Applying more pressure, this was probably the worst thing that could happen to a person. To be bleeding to death. Right now, I had no idea if a vital organ was hit or anything, because I had none of the story. How the hell was I supposed to help him, when I couldn't even figure out what happened.

It took a long time, but I finally got it to stop bleeding. "You need to explain why I had to save your life." There better be a damn good reason why I just had to do what I did. I did not sign up for that when I told Nyx that I would help out at the infirmary. Bandaging up the wound, I was satisfied when it was nice and tight, so I knew it wouldn't fall off.

I got up once more and grabbed a bowl and filled it up with water, and grabbed a few rags to clean up some of the blood. Going back over to him, I sat down in a chair next to his bed. Dipping one of the rags in the water, I placed it on his forehead. "Sweat is gross, this will help." I really couldn't help but notice how, well, physically attractive he was. I couldn't really think about that right now, because it was way too awkward for me. Dipping a second rag in the water, I lightly wiped at the bars on the bed and other things, not wanting to touch his body again. Just the thought sent blood to my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 pm

I probably would've been in agonizing pain if I was able to feel anything at all. My whole body went numb and I wasn't able to move from the waist down. I saw her grab a couple of pills, most likely pain relievers. She walked back and I shook my head vigorously. I hated taking pills, it just reminded me of how crazy I really am. I forced my mouth shut, but she budged it open anyway. She dropped the pain relievers down my throat and I reluctantly swallowed.

She then proceeded to start cleaning the gash at the side of my stomach. She pressed in deep ad hard. I winced in pain and I yell out in misery. It hurt so much. The cut and the thought of me having a cut. My head was spinning and I felt as if I was going to pass out. But I didn't. How unmanly that would've been. "Gah! Bloody hell. That hurt like a bitch." I groaned out.

The bleeding finally came to an end. I looked down to see how bad the cut was. It was pretty deep. About six inches long and about an inch deep. She bandaged me up pretty well. All nice, tight, and secure. The chick kept demanding to know what happened to me. I scoff in her face. As if I was going to tell her. She doesn't need to know crap. "A mountain lion came and tried to eat me," I tell her. She could probably tell I was lying, because that was a bullshit answer.

She got up again to fill a bowl with water. She cleaned me off a bit, but I still felt dirty and nasty. Appearance and conscience wise. She dipped a rag into the bowl and placed in onto my forehead. It was cold and refreshing. Compared to my situation a few moments ago, this felt like heaven. I opened my eyes to look at her. She was pretty, no doubt about that. But she seems to know too much, although I haven't told her anything at all.

"You didn't really have to help me. I would've been bloody fine on my own."

Last edited by Paisley (Nyx) on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:43 pm

I rolled my eyes as he kept yelling out in pain. It wasn't my fault that he was in pain, I was trying to help him out here. "Hey, I didn't do this to you, you did it to yourself. Would you rather I let you bleed to death?" I asked sarcastically, as I kept trying to get the bleeding to stop. If he honestly wanted to bleed to death, I would stop the bleeding, then call Nyx to get a psych ward ready for him. No one sane would want to bleed to death, and only someone insane themselves would let it happen.

Still, I was glad that it was done bleeding. To tell the truth, I hated blood. Its always sticky and gross. Still, you can't just let someone bleed to death right in front of you, and I wasn't about to be that person. Of course, now I was just waiting for the kid to tell me what the hell happened, and I wasn't about to let him get away without telling me why. He could feed me a bullshit answer all he wants, but in the end he would tell me exactly what is going on.

I wasn't surprised with the answer he gave me. It was bullshit, and he had to think I was a moron to believe it. "Uh huh...." I nodded, my head, pretending to believe it. "What really happened?" He had to see that one coming. You can't give someone an answer like that and expect them to believe you, could you? Absolutely not. Now he was gonna give me the truth, and he would get over telling it. "I just saved your life, I think the least you can do is tell me the truth."

As he laid there, probably trying to make himself feel better, I cleaned up with the rag. Eventually, I began gently patting his skin to get all of the blood off of him, and shook my head when he claimed he would of been fine without my help. "Really now? You seem to be almost passed out. Besides, if you didn't need help, why go to the infirmary. Why not back to your cabin?" I had him there, he had no reason to come here, had he not want help. I went back to cleaning up the blood, before speaking once more. "I'm Piper, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 am

She asked me if I'd rather bleed to death. I didn't answer that question, because I was sure to give a dumbass answer. I'd rather bleed to death than to be seen by a girl in a vulnerable state. Plus, bleeding to death could help me--- I don't know, forget? Forget everything that happened. That would be for the best. Now I'm stuck remembering them forever.

Although, I did enjoy the feeling of the blood on my hands. It was so slimy and gooey. What kind of sadistic bastard enjoys that kind of crap? This lady didn't seem to enjoy it, though. She looked sickened and disgusted. I couldn't blame her though. That was a lot of blood that was pouring out of my abdomen.

She was pretty smart considering she didn't really believe my lie about the mountain lion. And she wanted the truth. I don't know if I could give that to her. It was going to be a lot to process, and we could be here for the rest of the night. It wasn't story that I liked to tell, nor was it a story that I told at all. I stayed silent about it.

She introduced herself as Piper. Pretty name. "Silas," I reply. I thought again about telling her what happened. She had a point, she did technically save my life. Although, I still protest that I would've be fine on my own. "I got into a--erm, a 'fight' with this guy." I told her the truth. Okay fine, the half-truth. It wasn't exactly a fight like I said. It was more like--- a murder battle.

I cleared my throat before speaking again, "So tell me, what is a fine girl doing here? Don't you have a date or something?"
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 pm

When he didn't answer if he would of rather bleed to death, I couldn't help but give out a small laugh. "Okay, so next time I see you bleeding..." The laughter escaped my lips at how stupid this was gonna sound. "I'll remember to just let you go, because you can handle it." Who the hell would want to bleed to death? Either this guy was a moron, suicidal, or just that pigheaded. It was sort of entertaining, to say the least.

It was silent for a while, which usually I would of preferred. However, this silence, it was sort of eerie, yet awkward. It wasn't like a normal silence one would think in this situation. I dipped the cloth back in the water for a moment, watching as the water turned a deep reddish color, and I couldn't help but stare at it for a moment, before returning to cleaning the skin. "I should get another cloth." I broke the silence when I got up from my seat with the bowl and cloths and went to renew them.

Filling the bowl back up with hot water, I grabbed a few more rags and walked back over to the seat. He better think about explaining what the hell happened, before I stabbed him in the wound again. Okay, so I wouldn't actually do that, because I didn't really believe in hurting people on purpose, unless they deserve it. He just better be coming up with a way to explain what happened.

"Silas? Nice name." It was a pretty nice, something you didn't hear everyday. He was quiet again, not that I should be surprised. I took that as initiative to continue to clean up the blood. Finally, I got an answer out of him. It was vague, but it was an answer. "Oh... did you win?" I asked, after a moment of thinking. If that was all that he was gonna tell me, I was just going to have to respect that.

He spoke up again, but this time I found what he said more amusing than anything else. "Charming, but no. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a date at three o'clock in the morning. I'm actually filling in for the nurse who is with her family right now." I smiled as I continued to rid his body of the mess he had put it through.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Did I win? How could I answer that question in a civilized way, that wouldn't make me look like a mass murderer. "I guess you could say that I won." I answer in a shaky voice. Should I really tell her?

Piper told me her reason for being here. I didn't think that was very fair. One, she should've been on a date, no matter what time it was. She was too pretty to be here. Two, couldn't the nurse get someone that actually worked here fill in for her? That just shows the lack of staff this camp has. I wonder why I ever decided to come back here.

I'm halfway to unconsciousness. And I'm thinking twice on telling her. It's nearly morning and she's probably tired, so she won't remember what I'll tell her anyway. "Do you know what it feels like to kill someone?" I ask her, half-asleep.
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:00 pm

He said he won, but it seemed like he had to think about it. Why would he have to think about him winning? Maybe it wasn't a fair fight? Or maybe he killed the guy. Haha, that's funny, I don't think that I could see Silas being a murderer. That's actually just a funny story. But if he won, and he was so wounded, I'd hate to see what happened to the other guy. "At least you didn't die?"

Once again, the silence was back, and this time it was a bit nicer on my part. Silas had that far away look in his eyes, and I couldn't help but smile as I finally finished up cleaning all that blood. Getting up, and washed my hands in the sink, and then rinsed out the bowl. I could wash that tomorrow or maybe later tonight after he fell asleep. Once all that was done, I came back over and sat next to his bed. "You're gonna have to stay here a few more days, until it heals a bit to where you won't bleed all the time. The nurse should be back tomorrow or the day after, so you won't have a bunch of amateurs looking at it."

It was so late. I hardly even noticed the time go by. It had been so crazy, I don't think anyone would of noticed. I was tired, but I had to make sure that Silas got to sleep first, so he didn't try moving or something and making sure he didn't hurt himself further. Now, I was pretty sure the blood loss got to his head when he started talking about killing people. He hadn't -- had he? "No, I can't say I do."
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 pm

At least I didn't die. Ha. Funny that she'd say that. I'd rather die than be here right now. I think I've made that clear more than once now. She seemed hesitant on saying it, I wonder what she was really thinking about me. She probably thought I was a no good person that spends his free time looking for a fight. That's what everyone thought of me ever since my father d--.

She finally cleaned off all the blood. I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of my body. Really, you have no idea how much blood poured out of my body nor the excess blood that had stuck onto my skin. Piper got up to wash her hands and I couldn't help but to watch her move. She has a wonderful figure. I quickly averted my eyes back to her face once she came back over. "What?!" I exclaim.

I can't stay her for a few days. I need to get out of here now." I was even more disappointed that she wasn't going to be here tomorrow to take care of me. I'd rather have her than some baggy old lady touching me all over my abdominal area.

I asked her a pretty stupid question. Of course she doesn't know what it's like to kill someone. She looked so innocent. "You're lucky that you don't. It's not a very good feeling."

Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm

I couldn't help but noticed that Silas did not seem very excited about not getting out for a few days. It wasn't that I wanted to keep him locked up here, but he had to heal a little bit. I wasn't going to have worked so hard to save his life, only to have him bleed to death. Nope, not happening. I would chain him to that hospital bed if I had to. There was no way he was going to hurt himself while I was walking around this camp.

"Boy, you have to get better." I couldn't help but smile at the obvious distraught he was in. "Would it make you feel better if I came to make sure that the old nurse doesn't take advantage of you?" I gave him a small smile, to show that I was just kidding around about all of that. Unless he wanted me to come back around, because I had to admit, he was definitely attractive and interesting.

As he talked about killing people, as if he had done it before, I sort of shook it off. I didn't want to think of him as anything more than just Silas, and a killer was definitely not who I saw him as. If he was, I didn't want to know, because he just doesn't seem that way to me. "No matter, you should sleep now."
Back to top Go down
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:04 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patching up the damages   Patching up the damages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patching up the damages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Common Areas :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: