Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Birthday to Rae :]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Happy Birthday to Rae :] _
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Pebble Beach is not like any other beach. Instead of sand, the ground is filled with, well, pebbles. It was my favorite place to escape to when my "uncle" hit me or did stuff to me. It helped me think. I knew that Rae would love it, because of all the colors, and because she usually started liking things that I did.

I stood my behind Rae covering her eyes with my left hand and holding her hand in my right. I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of Rae's reaction to my gifts. Yeah, I said it gifts. More than one. I hardly gave any gifts to anybody. Even for the holidays or for birthdays. But this is Rae, we're talking about. She's my absolutely my best friend. She doesn't judge me for the bad things I've done. And I don't judge her for her intelligence.

"Don't look, okay." I warn her. It was supposed to be a surprise. On the ground I had lain out a blanket with a picnic basket filled with her favorite foods. And a red velvet cupcake that had her name on it. Thank goodness that she had a three letter name. And wait until she sees her next gift. I kept my hand on her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Lovely,

Lovely,

Power Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Aerilyn had taken me to somewhere for something. I didn't really figure it out, but I guessed it was for my birthday. Now, I was 20. The feeling of not being a teen anymore was different. I felt... smarter? From the feeling of the ground, I knew there were pebbles. Yet, I had no clue where we were.

Being 20 seemed fun. I felt more of an adult, now. More... outgoing. A smile curved at my lips. Just the feeling of being 20 made me smile. "Okay," I said when Aerilyn said not to open my eyes. Like a good girl would, I kept my eyes shut. I put my hands in my jean pockets, holding the temptation to open my eyes. Aerilyn, she was my best friend, how could I not listen to her?
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 pm

I guided her slowly to the blanket in front of us. I gently pushed her shoulder down to sit. A started giggling like a little kid about to open presents for the holidays, although they're not my presents to open. I was excited for her. She was twenty now, I still won't let her drive though. I don't really trust her with any vehicles.

"Keep your eyes closed, or you won't get your present." I warn her. I take my hand of her eyes and I sit down in front of her with my legs crossed. From the picnic basket, I take out a tupperware that had contained her cupcake. It was a chocolate cupcake with pink frosting to coat it, and yellow frosting to spell out her name.

I place a candle on the top and I take a lighter out of my pocket. I watch it flicker on and I light the candle. "Ok, now open." I say quickly.

"Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Rae
Happy Birthday to You..."
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Sitting down, I became a little impatient. But when Aerilyn said that if I opened my eyes, I'd get no present, I shut my eyes tighter. I heard some silver hitting others, but didn't mind that. Waiting for Aerilyn, I started twirling my hair with my finger. Then a fire scent filled the air, and I opened my eyes by command.

I looked around and saw Aerilyn, my absolute best friend. Then there was a cupcake, a picnic pretty much, some presents, and then Aerilyn was singing "Happy Birthday". It was amazing. The setting was great, and I actually pieced it all together; a surprise party. "Ooh," I said to Aerilyn, smiling widely, "Thank-you!" Then, I glomped my best friend, avoiding the cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 pm

The air suddenly started to feel warmer as Rae hugged me. My smile got bigger and I felt like I was in a sauna. I'm glad she liked her cupcake. But I had a better present for her. One that I knew she'd love. Even though 95% of the things that come out of her mouth don't make any sense, I still listen and acknowledge her.

"That's not all I have for you." I smile at her. I open the picnic basket again and I take out a yellow duck with an orange bill. It started quacking in my hands and I gladly hand it over to Rae. "I know how much you love ducks. So, I went to this really weird pet store, and I adopted you a duck."

FAIL POST >.>
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Sitting back where I was, I waited for the other present. My smile widened when a yellow puff filled Aerilyn's hand. A duck. I loved ducks, they were just so... ducklike. After Aerilyn gave me the duck, I cupped it with both hands. The hand on top, my right one, pet the duck. It's fur was so warm, and gave a little quack. A giggle escaped my moth as it quacked.

"I'll name him... Fabio," I declared, my smile fading a little. My eyes moved from Fabio to Aerilyn. "Thank-you!" I said, smiling. Aerilyn really knew me... it was kind of weird. When the Fabio quacked again, I asked, "Do you think ducks can speak?" I wanted to know badly. 'Cause if they could, I'd talk to my ducky all day.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:26 pm

"Of course I think ducks can speak, Rae. Especially to you and me. " I tell her genuinely. I love seeing her happy. And if that means going on with her fantasy world, then so be it. I love to see her smile, it's my favorite thing in the world. I reach over to her hair and I move it away from her face, and I fold my hands back into my lap.

The duck started quacking and I immediately started to laugh. I started petting it's feathers and I look deeply into Rae's eyes. I don't know why guys haven't asked her out. She's so beautiful, I mean yeah, sure she's as dumb as doornails, but she has the best heart. And she's the best friend anyone could ever have.

"You know what the duck is saying, Rae?" I ask her, "Fabio is saying that you're the bestest friend that Aerilyn has ever had. And that you're weirdly smart in your own way. And he's also saying... that I love you." I loved her as a best friend of course, but I've always had a feeling if we were ever in a relationship, we'd work out.
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

I smiled at Aerilyn, who was smiling back. Knowing that ducks could speak, I clapped a little and gave a silent, "Yay." Looking at Aerilyn, I wondered about her birthday present I'd get her. A duck was too beast to beat, I thought, but I'll manage to find her a great gift! Even if it suckd, Aerilyn would always be like... my best friend.

Aerilyn moved my hair from my face, brushing my forehead. Her hand was warm, and it felt all smooth. My hands were wrapped around Fabio, who quaked away. A giggle escaped my mouth, but it stopped when Aerilyn began to talk. For some odd reason, what Aerilyn said made me feel warm inside. "You're my best friend, too," I said, smiling still, to Aerilyn. Not a crazy smile, though.

When Aerilyn said "And I love you", I thought Fabio was saying that. "Love you, too, Fabio," I said, and kissed the fluffy duck, getting fur all over my lips. Not minding it, I thought about all of the stuff Aerilyn did for me, and how much of a friend she was. "But I love Aerliyn more," I said to Fabio, and looked up at Aerilyn. With, of course, a smile.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Happy Birthday to Rae :] Tumblr_lcvvtox8kG1qe1sreo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm

~That's amazinfulness~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Rae :]   Happy Birthday to Rae :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Rae :]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Off Campus :: San Francisco-
Jump to: