Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

We Met on the Internet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:09 pm

I lean forward into the counter, using the mirror to apply my mascara. I just arrived at this stupid camp. Luckily, I have my best friend here. She and I known each other previous to Camp Point. We met on an internet chatroom when we were twelve and we just clicked. We started emailing each other and we have been best friends ever since.

When I found out that she comes here, I was ecstatic. I just found out today. But unfortunately she's only a Summer camper, and occasionally on holidays. I was here all year. She can be stupid sometimes. I mean, who else thinks that the square root of four is rainbows? I love her anyways. "Hey, Rae. Did you get that new Cage the Elephant CD?" I ask casually holding out my pinkie to her.

^^Sorry it's so crappy. I have RP block.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Lovely,

Lovely,

Power Points : 30

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: Re: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I put my hand to my hair and found a strand that was thicker than the others. My finger wrapped around it and I started to stare at the twirling strand. Blonde-hair filled my vision, and my eyes started to hurt from following the hair. "Heh..." I giggled softly. I let my hair dropped and I looked at Aerilyn. We met online, ever since, best friends.

Walking over to her, Aerilyn asked me a question. "They cage elephants?" was my question back to her. My voice wasn't really lively. When she held out her pinkie, I wrapped mine around it. It was some thing we did.

~Post fail~
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: Re: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 pm

My pinkie held onto hers tightly. I give her smile when she asked her oblivious question. I raised an eyebrow when she started fiddling with her hair. Yeah, I knew it was soft and all, but she was always distracted by it. I swatted her hand away, but gave her an appreciative smile afterward.

I walk out of the Girl's Bathroom, still holding on to Rae's pinkie. I don't know why, but when I hold onto it. I feel comfortable and secure, "No, Rae. I'm talking about the band. But I guess you can cage elephants," I reply, giving her credit for her remark.
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: Re: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 pm

My hand fell after Aerilyn swatted it. I didn't feel the need to say ow, so I let it dangle. As Aerilyn began to walk out of the bathroom, I immediately followed. Since my pinkie was wrapped around hers, following her was a good plan. Wrapping my pinkie around Aerilyn's made me feel warm inside. It was sort of like a 'click'.

When Aerilyn said that Cage the Elephants were a band, I replied with, "Oh." I looked at the sky, bored. "Where are we going?" I asked, sounding confused. Well, I was.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: Re: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 pm

I continue walking, dragging my feet on the ground. I took a sudden interest in my feet, until Rae asked a question. This time, it was a question that actually made sense. Usually she'd ask questions about why you couldn't eat rainbows, and I'd give her a sympathetic look, knowing that she doesn't know any better.

"Well Rae, we are going to talk a walk all around camp. Just for best friends to spend time with each other." I tell her, bumping my hip into hers. A giggle a little bit loosening my grip on her pinkie.

Her birthday was coming up soon and I wanted to plan a surprise party for her. She was so special to me, she's my best friend. She's the one I confided into when, my 'uncle' hit and raped me. She was the one I first told when I got my superpowers.

We walked into the Flower Fields and we could already smell the daffodils and roses. It sniff in the aroma and a let out a huge long sigh.

FAILED POSTAGE
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: Re: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 pm

I watched as Aerilyn started dragging her feet on the ground. My feet hurt, so I decided not to do that. When she answered my question, I said, "A walk seems nice..." and continued to walk. Smiling, we reached the flower fields.

"Where do bees get their honey?" I asked as a bee flew by. It landed on a flower and use it's stinger-thing to poke a flower. Mimicking its poke, I poked Aerilyn in her hip. While I poked her, I silently went, "Buzz." After my bee moment, I wrapped my finger, once again, around a strand of blond hair. Instead of twirling it, I just held it in my hand.

~Post failure. Move to FF?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Met on the Internet _
PostSubject: Re: We Met on the Internet   We Met on the Internet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Met on the Internet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Bathrooms :: Girls Bathroom-
Jump to: