Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanna Hear the News?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Three months. Three months ago, I met Aiden McAlistar. Three months ago, I lost my virginity. Three months ago, my life changed forever. I'm a new person. Well, sort of. I've grown up a little bit since then. I guess I kind of had to. I mean, the whole reason why that happened was because I wanted to prove to myself that I was all grown-up. I didn't want to prove myself wrong.

I came to the lake, in hopes to help me think. My head was hurting and I just needed some alone time. I was sitting at the bank of the lake, dragging my feet into the water. It felt so cool and calming. Just what I needed.

I haven't seen him since then. I mean, I saw him around camp and we caught a few glimpses and glance at each other, but we haven't talked. I guess, I knew that it was going to be this way. Just one fling, a hit and run. But I wanted to be hit. And I wanted him to run. I needed to tell him. He deserved to know, but how would I bring myself to talk to him again. It's not like we tried to communicate.

Another tear falls from my face and into the river. I was so stupid. So childish. I've seen the signs. I have the symptoms. Three months ago, I met Aiden McAlistar. But today, I found out I was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Paisley Lennox. That was the name that had been running through my mind for month. Three months to be exact. How did that happen, you may ask? I have no clue, but it wasn't something I liked to tell people. She had been in my head since that night so many nights. The night I knew she lost something important to her. Something that I now held. This girl was driving me nuts. I even stopped trying to get with girls, that's how screwed my mind was.

Often times, I'd see her around camp. I could only get a few glimpses or glances, but what surprised me was that she would send them back at me. I wasn't about to go up to her, so she had to come to me. However, I knew that eventually I was going to have to do the approaching, because, well, I needed to speak to her. For some reason, I actually cared what was wrong with her. God, this girl was going to be the death of me.

The lake, it was so relaxing. This was the place I tended to go whenever I needed to think of something. However, as I was on my way up there, I was not expecting to run into Paisley. Maybe this was the only time I was going to talk to her, so I figured I should make the most of it. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't make my feet move towards her. It was like super-strength wasn't enough, that I need to punch myself all the way over there.

Finally, I made my way over to sit next to her, and I didn't even look at her. Just at the lake. "Looks like I'm not the only one that comes here to think." Looking over at her, I gave her a smile, before noticing that she was crying. "What's wrong with you?" What, did she realize that God didn't exist and that this was just some silly fantasy? Whatever the reason was, I wanted to know what was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm

I heard a a voice. One too familiar, one that I was not yet ready to talk to. I wipe my tears away before turning to him. I give him a smile small that still couldn't mask the pain that I was holding in. I didn't expect for him to come here, I thought he'd be off screwing his girl of the week. I thought he forgot all about me, and our brief time together.

He sat next to me, and I felt a little bit more uncomfortable and tense. I still couldn't look him in the eye. Not after all this time, I was still a little gutless chicken. I bring my legs up and I tuck my knees under my chin and I let my head rest there.

I was going to tell him. It was now or never. I could feel more tears brimming in my eyes, "That night," I breathe out quietly, "Did you use protection?" I ask him.

Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:18 pm

I could tell that Paisley had been crying, and I was confused as to why she was. There was no reason someone like her should cry. It made her look depressed, and it was better when she seemed to be happy. Paisley turned to look at me, and I merely stared right back at her. What was on her mind? Was she going to say exactly what was on her mind? What did it have to do with me?

Why the hell wouldn't she just tell me what was going on? Instead she would just give me a look like she was in pain, and then look back down. It was so fucking weird, and it made me want to punch someone. In fact, I think I wanted to just punch the next random dude I pass -- I could never hit a girl. Still, she would eventually tell me what was going on.

Then, she asked a question that kind of left me stunned. "Of course I used protection, do I look like a moron?" However, I figured there was no way in Hell she could be pregnant, even though I didn't remember the condom breaking, doesn't mean it didn't. "Okay, what the hell is going on Paisley?"
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:17 am

I place my hands on my knees, palms up. I bury my face in them sobbing tremendously. I don't remember when I had cried this much. I didn't even cry when my Nana died when I was nine. I cried that night in the Attic, but those tears don't measure up what I'm producing now. This is more life changing. I had a growing fetus inside of me.

"You're lying," I blatantly accuse. "If you used protection, then why--" I burst out into more tears before I could finish my sentence. After a few minutes of more sobbing, I finally gather myself so I could say two words that would drastically change his life as well, "I'm pregnant."

I hope that he doesn't doubt that it, she, he; whatever it is, is his. Because for one; I was a freaking virgin when we did it; two, I'm not the kind of girl that starts doing it with other guys in the span of three months after I lose it.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Everything. I was supposed to meet a successful doctor and we'd get married in the church in my hometown. We would go on a honeymoon in Paris and that night in our suite, my husband would make love to me; and I would be in a blissful romance. When I'm twenty-six, I'd have my first child. I wouldn't care if it was a girl or a boy, because it would be my child and I'd love it, and it'd love me. Instead, I'm pregnant at sixteen and I barely know the guy who impregnated me. I don't even like him. Sure, I appreciate that he's kind of been understanding of losing my virginity situation. But, other than that, there's no personal connection between us.

I don't know who I feel sorry for more. Me, for having to take care of the baby when I'm not ready; or the baby, for having to be taken care of a mother who isn't ready.

Sorry, this is a failed post. And I am also sorry if I made any grammar mistakes. Doing this half-asleep doesn't really help me. :/
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 pm

I couldn't get Paisley to stop crying, and to be honest, I had no idea if I wanted her to stop. The crying was scaring me, of course, but it was better than her screaming at me. I could imagine her doing either or at this moment in time. Why was she spazzing out so bad though? That was the main thing I wanted to know. Was there a reason for her to be freaking out on me? I didn't do anything wrong. Hell, I hadn't spoken to her in months.

When she told me why she was upset, and accused me of lying, I glared at her, stunned mostly. "You need to calm the fuck down. I didn't lie! It probably broke." I thought back to it, and I honestly couldn't remember what happened to the condom. Maybe it was broken, and that was why she was knocked up. Still, I know damn well that I used a condom. I wouldn't do that to a girl, not ever. "I would never not use one, I swear. I always use one."

Still, the things she said rang through my head. She was pregnant. By me? That was impossible. Well, I knew it was mine, but I couldn't believe I knocked someone up. It was a sobering thought. Honestly, I thought this wouldn't happen until I was twenty-seven, and finally found the girl to settle down with. Not now. I'm too young to be a dad. Not even twenty yet. And to think about it, she is only sixteen or seventeen. I ruined her life. Fucking sex, never again would I have it until I'm married.

"What are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 am

I winced back a little bit when he cursed at me. I scooted back away from him just in case he'd explode into rage. I was scared he was going to blow-up on me and start screaming at me. And from what I heard, stress isn't good when you're pregnant.

When he mentioned that he swore that he used one, I felt a little bit better. Knowing that he was responsible enough to think about protection before getting down and dirty let me know he doesn't just think about himself. Thinking with his brain and not his dick. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to call off sex until marriage, although I think that's highly unlikely. Even though it hurt, I think I was pleasured for a few seconds, and I believe in was the best few seconds of my life. But was it worth it now?

He asked me what we were going to do. I think that was a pretty stupid question to ask a girl like me. I try to blink away the tears, that way I could glare at him like he was an idiot. It's not like I wanted get an abortion, I would never be able to do that. "I don't know what were going to do. It's not like I planned for this to happen, I don't have a storyboard to show you, or a play-by-play to explain. I only found out an hour ago, so stop putting all this pressure on me!"

Yelling at him wasn't getting us out of this predicament, I realize that. But can you blame me? I'm sixteen and pregnant, I think I deserve a break down. I continued to glare at him before I close my eyes and I shake my head. I wiped away the tears and I lowered my voice. "I'm sorry." I apologized, "I did think about it for a little while. You know Ginny? She's in Cabin 5, she has accelerating powers and I was thinking about her speeding up the pregnancy. Just up until the eighth month."I get on my knees and I kneel in front of him, and I grab his hands and hold them. Letting him know as much as he is here to help me, I'm here to help him.

"I know how stupid and improbable this sounds," I say sniffling. "But I can't handle six more months of this. I can't handle this getting around camp and people hearing about it. Six months of rumors and people talking behind my back. Our backs. So we could skip all the way to the end of the pregnancy and then we could just give the baby up for adoption."

Those words escaped my mouth before I could ask him what he wanted to do. Adoption was sort of a heavy topic for some. But I'm not able to take care of a baby, I'm only sixteen. I don't think he'd want to take care of baby while he's trying to live his life. We can't raise a baby together. We're not even together. It was a one night stand and that's all that it will ever be.
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Once again, she was yelling at me. "Would you please stop yelling at me!? Its starting to scare me!" I half-yelled back. God damn, this woman could scare a ghost back to its grave. Was this what I was going to be dealing with for nine months? Hell no, she was not going to get to yell at me like this all the time. No way in hell. She was not going to be screaming at me like this the entire time. Its just as much her fault as it is mine.

She then calmly apologized, and I nodded. "Its okay. I'm sorry as well." Paisley began talking about that red headed witch. She wanted to speed up the pregnancy? Well what the hell were we waiting for? That would be a lot easier, and a lot less yelling. I needed to keep a cool head throughout this entire conversation. "If that's what you want to do, then we'll do it. Its your body, its your choice." I held her hands like she held mine, and just gave her a look that I hoped explained how I wasn't going to let her go through this alone.

When Paisley began explaining why she wanted to do it, I nodded, listening to her. She was afraid of what people may think. Well, that explained wanted to do it. She was one of those people, who was going to end up resenting the baby. Of course, her intentions were known when she talked about putting the baby up for adoption. I couldn't let her do that, I just couldn't.

Could I really raise a baby? Was it possible that I could be a great father? I think it was. I wanted to give my baby the best life possible, and if they always resented their adoptive parents, then they would never have the happy life I could try to provide for my child. "No." My voice cracked, and I could barely keep myself from trying. "If you don't want to be a mother, then don't be. I'll take care of the baby. If you don't want anything to do with our baby, then you can sign over rights. I want my baby, so let me take him or her if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Lovely,

Lovely,

Power Points : 30

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 pm

~This is getting intense~
Back to top Go down

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

OOC; I know ( Munches on popcorn)
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 pm

~To Mookie and Hunter: YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE! No but seriously, no more posting in this topic. It's strictly for Paiden. Although, I love how you guys find this so interesting ;]

Last edited by Paisley (Nyx) on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 pm

I squeezed his hands little tighter. I was grateful that he was so understanding on why I would love to skip all the Preggo Baby Mama drama. I gave him a sweet smile and it almost made me want to kiss him, but I had to restrain myself. You're not together, Paisley. You can't just do that. Instead, I just rubbed my thumb over his knuckles as I was holding his hands.

He told me that he was able to take care of the baby. He said that he'd keep it as his own and that he'd be a single father. I shook my head and I scoffed at his statement. I wasn't going to let him do that. What? He'd be going around camp holding the little 'it' and I'd be known as the girl who abandoned her child. I wasn't going to build my reputation as that.

"No." I calmly argued. I let go of his hands and crossed them across my chest. "I'm not going to let you do that. I'm not going to let you ruin your life just to take care of something that you're not really ready for. What about University? What are you going to do when that comes around? I'm not going to let you become one of those guys that won't be able to pay the rent while supporting a child because he can't get a decent job. And why couldn't he get a decent job, because he was too busy trying to become a man by thinking he's ready to take care of a child. And if you still refuse, I'll sign it off anyway to someone who is financially and emotionally secure."
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 am

You know, I had a feeling she was going to agrue with me on this, but I didn't honestly think she'd use that agrument. The whole 'I won't let you give your life away' one. Honestly, she was like an open book, and to be honest, I knew she cared way too much about what people think about her. I wondered if she realized, this wasn't about her anymore. If she didn't, I was about to give her a rude awakening.

"Paisley, get off your horse and think about it." I said, rather rudely. "Last I checked, this wasn't about you anymore, and honestly you can say that you know that, stop lying. You're one of those people who only cares about themselves. Newsflash, Paisley, I used to be like that too. Only now, I want what's best for our child, and that will be with me. Trust and believe, I have the funds to take care of him or her, and just because you don't want anything to do with him or her, doesn't mean that I don't. You don't know me, so don't assume I can't take care of a baby."

I was pissed, beyond belief. It was harsh, what I said, and as soon as it escaped my mouth, I felt bad. I was pretty sure that was obvious on my face. The guilt over what I had just said to her -- Paisley, the mother of my unborn child. "Sorry, I didn't mean most of that. Just give me the chance. I can prove I can take care of our child, and if you don't believe me after that chance, then you can give him or her up for adoption."
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 pm

He started talking about how I only care and think about myself, when that wasn't the deal at all. I was thinking about him and the baby. I cared about him, not like that, but in a way I did. He was my first and I'll always have a secret connection with him. It'll always be there. So what he said hurt a lot. It made my heart inside bunch up into a little ball.

"I'm not trying to be the bad guy here. I'm only thinking of you and whoever this little person is inside my stomach. So, I want what's best for our child too as well. And what that is, is for he or she or whatever it is, to be with a family that will be able to provide it food and whatever it wants. And I for one, know that I won't be able to do that." I calmly explained to him trying to fight back tears.

"Aiden," I pleaded, "Please, just listen to me." I grabbed onto his hands and I pulled him close into me. I rested my face on his shoulders and I sobbed into them. I don't know what's making open up to him. I barely knew him, but he's seen me in my worst.

Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

She was trying to get me to listen, when in reality, I don't think she was listening to me at all. If she was, she wouldn't of been able to say any of that. Paisley didn't know my money situation, so how would she know that I couldn't provide for the baby? Fact of the matter was, she didn't. She should really give me a chance to explain myself to her before she decides I can't be a father.

"Paisley, trust me, feeding a baby, giving it what it wants, it won't be an issue." How did she not assume that because I'm a whore I must be a spoiled little brat, which I'm not saying I'm not, but hey, she didn't even ask. I found that sort of rude of her. You'd think she'd be asking if he had the funds before deciding to not even let him take care of the baby. "Trust me, I have money, a lot of it. You don't have to worry about any of it. I'll take care of our baby. Please, Paisley, trust me."

She took my hands and pulled me closer than I was before. Before I could even react, she was crying into my shoulder. "Shh, Paisley don't cry." For once I was comforting someone, and it was kind of odd. Still, I pulled her onto my lap and just held her while she cried. This was the worst thing I could of ever done to a person.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Aiden tried to reassure me that everything was going to be okay and that he was going to be able to take of this 'child'. I wanted to believe him, I really did. But it was too hard to. I had trust issues, I've come to terms with that. It's not like I didn't want to take care of the baby. It's just that I couldn't. Imagine what my parents would say if they found out that I got knocked up.

I could picture it right now, "Your a sinner. You will go to Hell. Let's pray for you..." Then they'd make me sleep at Church just so I could be in peace with God again. I didn't want a life like that, but I just grew up believing. I guess this is God's punishment for fornication and having sex before marriage.

I lifted my head off of his shoulders and looked at him deeply. I want to trust him, I do. "Aiden, I want to trust you, believe me. But I can't do this. I'm sorry." I gave him a chaste kiss on the forehead before I got up and I walked away.

More tears falling down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them away. I decided to go look for Ginny, and then all of this will be over.
Back to top Go down
wedding

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: weddign dress   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:37 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
wedding

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:14 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011!Purchase all kinds of quality wedding dresses 2011 at wholesale wedding accessories cost appropriate now! You know 90% wedding dresses within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding special occasions dresses that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality bridal gowns , all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridal party bridesmaids dresses,party dresses,bridal party flower girls dresses, special occasion dresses and wedding favors like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding accessories jewelry , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna Hear the News? _
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear the News?   Wanna Hear the News? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna Hear the News?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Lake-
Jump to: