Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Could Change My Life Forever....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

What Could Change My Life Forever.... _
PostSubject: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 pm

I was breathing heavily and I could feel Aiden's breath hover me. He leaned downed and kissed me once more, and I had no problem with reciprocating. He pulled back quickly which I was slightly upset about. I wanted more of him. He tasted so good. Like mint and strawberries all at the same time. I could breathe in his scent and float on Cloud Nine.

His hands were on my waist making my back feel warm. Wearing a thin silk dress doesn't really help with you're body temperature. He said he hoped I liked it. Honestly, I did. I tippie toed and kissed the corner of his mouth, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds. I lean back and I give him a small nervous smile. He seemed to pull away a bit, just enough room for me to escape. I contemplated it for a while, I didn't want this. Did I? I said I didn't want a boyfriend. But he didn't have to be my boyfriend, no strings attached. Just one good makeout session.

But my hormones were too much. My fingers played with the bottom of his shirt. I slowly lifted it up halfway and looked up into his eyes for approval, "Of course I liked it." I reply to him, "Wanna do it again?"

I normally don't do this, and I think he knows that. You know what I would probably be doing back home> I'd be playing Scrabble with my parents, then after that I'd pray. After that, we'd watch Passion of the Christ for the umpteenth time and then after that, I'd pray. That was pretty much my daily routine. So the first time in a while, I'm grateful for my powers.

I was going to push his lips against mine once more, until I heard more rustling in the bushes. I stopped my movement, but I thought I had nothing to worry about. It could just be Arnie, making his way back to me.

"Stupid Charlie! I hate that little skunk!"

"Oh crap!" I mildly curse. My eyes widen as I hear a little kid's voice. It sounded like Callie. I ran into her earlier today and she stepped on my foot. She seemed close to Nyx and we could both get in trouble. My hands grip his shirt a little tighter as I start running towards The Big House. I start giggling at the excitement and the adrenaline flowing through my veins. I aim for the quietest part of the entire building, the Attic.

I look back with shining eyes and I give him a genuine smile. I pull him close towards me, "That was close," I whisper out of breath.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm

I had to admit, I liked this side of a girl. The one that was controlling and seemed to want to take the lead. That was pretty awesome, I had to say. Kissing her though, it was like kissing a goddess. Everything was perfect, like this was supposed to happen. Whatever, I just wanted someone to make out with. I didn't need to actually like anyone. That would only cause issues that honestly, I couldn't even begin to focus on.

She was messing with my shirt, and that was when I knew I was fighting a losing battle. What exactly did she have in mind? I honestly wasn't about to let it go this far without it going further. Did she know what she was getting into? Probably not but that was her own fault. Don't underestimate a horny man. That was the lesson Paisley was going to learn.

Before I even had time to react, or answer her for that matter, we were being caught. Paisley was literally dragging me after her, pulling me through the bushes and into a place. Before I knew it, we were in The Attic, and I was smirking. That was exciting, now wasn't it? I wonder if she did that often of if it was something she was new at. Either way, I was just happy to be alone with her now.

"Well, that was interesting. Now where where we?" I backed her up into a wall and began kissing her slowly again, moving her dress up as my hands roamed her back. She was going to wish she never met me. Or maybe she'd be thankful for it.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm

I stare at him all doe-eyed and giggle escapes my throat. He began kissing me again and a smile creeps upon my lips. He backed me up against the wall and I accidentally step on something metal. It felt like some ancient battle armor and it felt like it cut my foot. But I was too distracted for that.

I pull on the bottom of his shirt a little more, then pulling it over his head. I pull away, staring in awe. He was so ripped. I move my hands up and down his arms. The shirt did not do him justice. He wasn't muscley like those steroid guys on the commercials, which was a huge turn-off by the way. He looked like a god. And trust me, as a Christian girl, I'm not exaggerating.

After rudely staring at him, I move my hands up to his neck and I pull his lips to mine once more. I subconsciously lead his hands to the zipper of my dress. I wasn't sure about what I was doing, but it felt right. Aiden was the only guy that made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

^^:[ I hate this post.
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 pm

I hadn't even noticed that the entire time, that she was barefooted. I mean, I couldn't see how (or why for that matter) someone would be able to walk around the forest without god damn shoes. Whatever, she's hot so she's allowed to make no sense. Not like what happened to her matters to me. All that I care about was what we were doing right now: making out.

My lips turned into a smirk as she pulled off my shirt. Well, this girl works fast now doesn't she. "Liking what you're seeing?" I couldn't resist teasing her, but in my defense, she was staring. That deserved for some teasing. I knew I was sexy, but damn, I didn't think she would stare so much. If I wasn't aware of how awesome I looked, I would be slightly self-conscious.

Before I even had a chance to make fun of her again, she had already pulled my lips back to hers. Well, this girl sure was feisty today, wasn't she? Maybe she was always like this. I heard Bible-Huggers were always freaks in bed. Something about commitment to 'God' or something like that. I guess I'd learn through this chick. Maybe we'd have more fun than I thought.

She moved my hands to her zipper, and I took this as a sign of what she wanted. Without hesitation, I pulled the zipper down and let the dress fall to the ground. Pulling back for a moment, I looked over her body, before placing my lips to her neck, kissing ever inch of her skin here. There was no turning back for her.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 pm

I noticed he didn't hesitate to remove my favorite silky white clean dress. I hear a quiet thunk as it landed onto the floor, leaving me in my lingerie. My mind started racing. What did he think? Most girls probably would've worn black underwear and a black bra. Look at me, I'm in freaking Virginal Lavender. Way to make a statement, huh? I started to feel self-conscious. No guy has ever seen me like this before. Not matter how much they wanted to, or how I much I wanted them to see, they never had. I felt so naked (pun) in front of him. So when I look up at him as he pulled away, I thought he was going to leave. Mad that I didn't look like the other girls he probably dated. I was relieved when he started kissing me again. All over my body.

I started to feel a little bit nervous and my breath started to shorten as his lips traveled all over me. My hands clung onto his neck as my lips kiss it, letting them linger there for a little while. I didn't want it to be rough and quick. I left small gentle kisses on his collarbone with a small smile on my face. His kisses had overflowed me with warmth and I no longer felt cold.

My fingers snaked his way down to his jeans. Feeling flustered, I had trouble unbuttoning them. I was making such a fool of myself. He was probably laughing in his mind right now, calling me a little girl. He'll probably tell me that I'm too young and he'd send me back to my cabin. I would be so embarrassed. I finally succeeded in opening his pants, letting them drop to the floor. I take my hands back to his face, cupping them giving him a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Even though I definitely knew she was a virgin, I was turned on by how nice her body was. That was all that mattered, how nice her body was. Sure, I'd feel bad for about ten seconds about taking her virginity, but in the end, I honestly wouldn't care that much. Then again, this girl was different, so my thinking might be a little different.

Her lips were on my neck, and I continued kissing her all over. I could tell she liked it, hell, who wouldn't? It wasn't long before she was trying to pull my jeans off. Hm, so she really seemed to want this, didn't she? My lips moved lower on his skin, but I stopped when her hands met my face and her mouth kissed mine gently. Almost instantly I felt bad for what I was doing. God damn her.

"Are you sure?" I gave her a look, I wanted her to make sure this was what she wanted. Of course I wanted it, but did she? "I won't hurt you, promise." Those were a few words I had never spoken to a girl before, so I was sure that this was different. I didn't know what it was, but it was different. Once she gave me confirmation, that was it.

[FADE TO BLACK, MEANING THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING DARK SO THEY CAN DO IT.]

I had just finished up, and needless to say, I was out of breathe. I surveyed her face, afraid I had hurt her a little too much. Her virginity was something I knew for a fact I held now, but it didn't mean I didn't feel bad. "Sorry," I mumbled, kissing her softly on the lips. "I didn't mean to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Aiden looked down at me with those hazel eyes asking me if I was sure. It was the only moment throughout the whole time we were together, when I actually considered he was a good guy. I smile widely at him with a twinkle, "Yes, Aiden," I confirm, "I'm sure." He promised me he wasn't going to hurt me. And for some strange reason, I think I was high and I believed him. I continued to kiss him. I don't know what was going on with me, but I think I'm about to give myself to him.

Paisley's first time wasn't exactly what she thought it would be. Movies make it look so romantic and blissful, but in reality, it hurt; a lot. And she'd never expect it to be in the Attic of a freaking summer camp. It was then that she heard her own whimpers. She bet he though he had expected a lot of oohs and aahs, but there was something about the sound that came from her lips that slowed his movement. That wasn't whimpers of pleasure. That was pain. A whole lot of fucking pain. And she wasn't sure that he caught on. She can still feel the engraves of her teeth being bitten down on her bottom lip from all the pain. She was biting down against it, her lip quivering against her pearly whites. She still feels like it's not over, even though it is. Only for a moment, the pain subsided when it was taken over by a different feeling, one of pleasure and lust. But that was only for a few seconds, right before she started crying.

When we finished, I wiped away my tears, but my heart was still racing. I started breathing heavily keeping my eyes on the ceiling of the Attic. I didn't want to look at him, I wouldn't. I couldn't. I felt bare between there. Like there's something missing. And there is. My virginity. It wasn't until then it hit me. I'm not a virgin anymore. This was something I held onto dearly and I gave it to someone I've known for three hours.

Aiden kissed me gently and I kissed him back, as if we'd been going out for years.. I knew he was being sweet and caring. He apologized if he had hurt me. It sure as heck it did, but I wasn't going to tell him that. It wasn't a one sided situation, it was partially my fault this happened. It wasn't like I wasn't stopping him.

I turn to him and nodded, confirming that I was okay, although it was mostly a lie. I propped myself on my elbows supporting myself to get up. I finally sat up properly, but it hurt like hell. I felt sore in between my legs and I don't think that pain was going to go away for a few days. I turn myself over and I stand myself up, wandering around the room looking for my underwear and bra. A tear slips from my eye, and I turn my head so he doesn't see. I found my bra, it was hanging on the corner of the shelf holding crystal balls for Cabin 5. I slip the straps through my arms and I clip it on in the front. I locate my dress next that was laying in the same place where it fell. I felt uncomfortable dressing in front of him, even though he already saw me in my most vulnerable time. I couldn't help but picture him eyeing me move by move. I turn away from him and easily slip on my dress and I zip up the side zipper. I take a hairtie from my wrist and I tie up my hair in a messy ponytail.

I let my arms fall at my side, letting out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding in. My eyes find a clock across the room. 3:17 am. Dang, that's how long we've been here. I left my cabin at 10:00. I didn't realize that it was going to take this long. I look at Aiden once more after I wipe more tears that fell from my face, "Uh, erm." I whisper out shakily, "We should go. Anyone could find us here." I cross my arms in front of my chest turning away from him.
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 pm

I could tell that Paisley was pretty upset with what happened, but in my defense I asked her if she wanted to. It wasn't like I raped her, because I wouldn't do that. Its not very classy and gross in my own opinion. She wanted it just like I did. Otherwise she would of said no, which she did no such thing. Still, I couldn't help but feel bad. To make myself feel better, I reminded myself that she was the one that had been doing all the forcing since we started making out.

She got up to get changed, and I felt like I should do the same. I gave her privacy as I began getting dressed. My boxers and jeans slid on perfectly, but I felt no need to put on my shirt. It wasn't that cold out, so I figured why did I need it? It would come off as soon as I went to the cabin anyways. Once she was finished getting ready, I gave her my attention again.

Paisley said that we should go, and I just nodded my head. It would probably be for the best. "Do you need me to walk you back, or would you prefer to go alone since you don't even want to look at me?" I grabbed my shirt, and headed towards the door. I knew she was in pain, but I also knew she didn't want to look at me. Whatever, that was her loss. Still, I did feel bad for all of this.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 am

He offered me to walk me back to my Cabin and I looked up at him like he was Santa Claus. But that offer was followed by, what I would think is a backhanded compliment. I felt sort of hurt, but I also felt bad at the same time that I probably made him feel like dirt, because I didn't even want to look him in the eye. A puddle of tears started swarming in my eyes and I fought as hard as I could to keep them from falling in front of him.

It's probably best I go alone to, you know, think things through for a little bit. And plus, even if he'd walk me back, it'd be an awkward silence the entire time. But, that's the last thing she wanted to be right now. Alone. "Actually, do you think that you could walk me?" I ask with a whisper. I could barely get any words out, without having my voice crack or sound like I was losing breath.

"I don't think its appropriate for girls to be walking in the woods all alone. Someone might take advantage." I quote him. I managed to let a small chuckle escape my closed throat. I look down at my feet and my arms still crossed. I still couldn't look at him, I was a coward. I was still a little girl, proving that I could be a woman. I don't think having sex proves that your a woman. I should've thought that before this whole thing started. I think that's what I was trying to get from all of this, having sex to prove that I'm mature. Look at me now, I'm a mess.
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:54 am

My comment must of hurt her feelings as I could see the tears brimming in her eyes. Sighing, more to myself than anything else, I walked over and wiped the tears away from her face. "There's no reason to cry, Paisley." God damn, I hated when women got all emotional on us. Its not like we ever knew what to do when they did this!

I was perfectly surprised, and willing, to walk her back. I figured that she wanted to be alone right now, most girls did after they slept with me, or at least after they gave me their virginity, like this one had. She was different though, and I almost wished I could take back what happened to her. Still, that impossible, and I wasn't about to admit how wrong I was here. So instead, I just nodded my head and gave a reply to her. "If I wouldn't be able to walk with you, I wouldn't have offered."

She quoted what I had told her earlier, and I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "I think a very wise person told you that." Paisley honestly looked adorable right now. She had her arms crossed, and was staring at her feet. "Now now, we wouldn't want to get caught up here, would we? Let's go." I gave her a smirk, and pulled her with me out the door.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

He was kind enough to wipe the tears away from my eyes. And I couldn't help but to genuinely smile. I could still feel the remnants of salt from my tears on my cheeks. It sort of made me feel a little bit better, that he somewhat he cared about what happened. Even if it was just for a few hours.

He seemed to be amused by me quoting him, and I felt even better by then, that there wasn't as much tension as there was a few moments ago. He pulled me by the hand and we exited the Attic. I could feel my feet scraping against the wooding and the pavement, but I couldn't be bother by that right now. There were more important things.

We were walking back to Cabin 2 in total silence. I wished that there was something we could talk about, because there was more tension now then there was back at the Big House. Would this be it for us? Just one fling and we'll never bother each other again? Isn't that what I wanted? We reached my cabin and I felt relieved that the trip was over. That this whole experience was over. I began to walk up the stair to the front, and I take out my Cabin Key from my pocket.

I turn around to face him and I walk back down the stairs. I stare up at him for a few seconds and I lean up to give him a peck on the cheek, grabbing onto his shoulders to support me, "Thank you." I whisper in his ear. I turned back around to walk up the stairs once more, but this time not going back down.

[[and we'll assume she just went inside]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Could Change My Life Forever....   What Could Change My Life Forever.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Could Change My Life Forever....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Big House :: The Attic-
Jump to: