Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

"I need to tell you something...."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

"I need to tell you something...." _
PostSubject: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:00 pm

He watches his younger sister kick around a ball during soccer practice. It makes him feel uneasy. Sure, they're alone with no one else around, but after a few months of contemplating his sexual orientation, he whispers her name, yet loud enough for her to hear, "Sammi?" she turns over to her brother in one swift motion, slightly disappointed, that he ruined her shot in the goal.
"Yes, twerp?"
"I wanted to tell you something." he fidgets his fingers, avoiding eye contact.
"I thought we agreed that we don't talk?" Sammi folds her arms, with one foot on top of the soccerball.
"I needed to say --" DJ couldn't make the words come out and he just shut himself up.
"DJ, whatever it is, just spit it out, or I'm leaving."
"I'm...." Damien's words trail off, but he wants his little sister to be the first to know the truth and before his eyes she disappears quickly, running like there's no tomorrow. Why can't I be normal for once?
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 pm

"Come on, V", Chord pleaded naggingly. Valora rolled her eyes in annoyance. He's been following her around like a freaking lost puppy. He's been trying to sell her drugs. His own freaking sister! Can you believe it?

"Just a few ounces, please."He continued. "I really need the money to repair my car."

V finally turned around to face him, "You know I don't do that stuff. She yelled. The sky rumbled and Chord new what was probably going to happen next. "Now back away before I strike you with lightening, okay?"

Chord raised his hands in surrender and turned around to run off.

V finally had some peace and quiet. She was going to go to the forest but she decided to take the long way, across the soccer field. She sees two kids, probably siblings, somewhat arguing. The younger one, the girl ran away and she sees the boy there all alone. She feels bad and she decides to walk up to him, "What's up little munchkin?"
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:21 pm

His eyes stray toward her, "My sister doesn't like me and I really needed to tell her something." tears almost stream down his face, but he turns away, not wanting to be seen crying. It will make the situation worse and he want anything but that.
"I think I'm...." he begins, yet trails off again. "I think I'm...." he faces the firey redhead and spills, unwilling to make eye contact. "I think I'm gay....?" he winces, waiting for a laugh to come out of the older girl. "My little sister should've been the first to know."

Damien looks in his sister's direction, his eyes swollen and stinging from tears. "Sorry to dump this all on you, I'm DJ."
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:24 pm

I stared sympathetically at the younger boy. He looked about three years younger than me. He looked a little young to actually be confused. But I knew when I was ten.

I spot a bench across from me and I motioned for both us to sit down. I sit and I place my hands on my lap. "How old is your sister?" I ask. It depends on how old his sister is, because she'd have to be mature enough to understand

~This is the worst post ever!
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm

"Eleven." he responds, fidgeting with the freshly cut grass, subconciously. "Should I? I mean, she's young, but I'd rather her hear from me...." his words trail off as he stares at the dark clouds suddenly cast over, thundering.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm

I continued to listen to him. He seemed like he needed a friend right now. Suddenly, thunder started rumbling. I guess I had to handle this. I raised my hand up to the sky to make it sunny again. I look back down to smile at him. "Can I tell you something DJ?" I whisper, "I like both girls and guys.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am

She's a weather manip. he observes her take her raised hand in the air and the clouds disintegrate. Raising his eyes in curiousity, he leans back, sitting on the creaky, old bench, "So, I'm not alone? At least here anyway."

~Val, you claim all your posts are crap. Sure.... Keep telling yourself that.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 pm

I shift in my seating to make myself more comfortable, "Of course not," I answer him honestly. There may be others, they probably haven't come out yet. "And there are so many others outside of camp." I put arm around him and I hugged him close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I need to tell you something...."   "I need to tell you something...." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I need to tell you something...."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Sports-
Jump to: