Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paisley Lennox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Paisley Lennox _
PostSubject: Paisley Lennox   Paisley Lennox I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Paisley Lennox

Paisley Lennox Tumblr14

Age/birthday:

She’s barely 16, born on November 7th, 1994.

She’s female….obviously

Years in camp:

This is her first year.

Year Around or Summer:

Summer Around

Relationships:

Impregnated by Aiden McAlistar (aka Clare)

Brief History:

Paisley is what you would call your stereotypical Christian girl. Let alone teenager. Sometimes people call her Lenny and she absolutely despises it. She used to live in a small town in Wyoming that no one ever knows the name of. She was loved by all her teachers and hated by all the jealous girls. She was the head cheerleader in her high school. She was attacked by a supervillain and that’s when her parents realized that she really needed to get camp.

Special Power:

She can manipulate light and phase through things.

Sub-Power (if needed):

Superhuman senses.

Describe Power(s):

She has the ability to control, generate or absorb light particles. And she can walk through and move through solid objects without harm. She has the ability to see, smell, taste, feel and/or hear more than a normal human. When she gets emotional, she glows. Like her whole body does.

Physical appearance:

How could you describe Paisley Lennox? If you were to Google beautiful; gorgeous; Aphrodite… her name or picture should come up. She has long silky blonde hair that is usually straight but she likes to curl it at times. She has stunningly gorgeous hazel green eyes. She has a pearly white smile that could make you melt on the spot. She’s petite and has an hourglass framed body. She likes to wear dresses and cardigans and flats. She has a very preppy style in clothing.

Personality:

Paisley is shy and quiet. She can make friends easily but she is just quiet. She is innocent and a goody-two shoes. She doesn’t like to talk much but when she does, she can yap your ear off. But she has the most adorable laugh. You have to give her credit for that. Paisley is very calm and serene most of the time. She is very caring to those she puts her trust in. But she is very protective of herself. She doesn’t like to trust. She has a very hard time trusting people.

Pets:

A rabbit name Arnie.

Talents:

She’s very flexible and she can jump really high.

Other:

Paisley Lennox Tumblr15
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Valdeymort
Admin

Paisley Lennox _
PostSubject: Re: Paisley Lennox   Paisley Lennox I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Updated for Clare <3
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

Paisley Lennox _
PostSubject: Re: Paisley Lennox   Paisley Lennox I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:48 pm

"Impregnated."
xDDD
Back to top Go down
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

Paisley Lennox _
PostSubject: Re: Paisley Lennox   Paisley Lennox I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 pm

AIDEN IS MENTIONED!
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Paisley Lennox _
PostSubject: Re: Paisley Lennox   Paisley Lennox I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 pm

You bet he is xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paisley Lennox _
PostSubject: Re: Paisley Lennox   Paisley Lennox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paisley Lennox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission-