Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm Not Crazy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

Power Points : 110

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Five months, twenty-two days, six hours, and ten minutes since the event. The event that changed my life, and ended my family's. It was the last day I ever wanted to remember, and yet the one that haunted my mind more thoroughly than I ever wanted. Everything that ever mattered to me died that day, and I really didn't know if there was anymore reason to live. Yet, I was alive. I didn't want to be, but I was. There was nothing I could do but live on, even though I never wanted to.

Officer Baerbash wanted me to live here at this camp, and needless to say, I didn't want to. I didn't want to live, period. I didn't have a choice but be here, and I knew that all he wanted was to help. Many times I would sit in his office, and he would tell me all about how he has super strength, and how he always wanted to go to a camp like that, that I would have fun. I never had fun. Fun was nonexistant to me, and it wasn't surprising that it was. There was nothing I could do that would be fun enough to forget my terrible past.

Then, it all happened. Within moments, my eyes were getting red. My body was covered with blood, her blood. My sister's blood; my mother's blood. It was all over me, and all I could do is scream. It was a good thing I was at the lake, because I needed this to go away. I tried wiping it on my clothes, but it was still there, sticky, thick, and red. A deep red that no one should have to see in their life, and here I was, having it cover my body.

I ran over to the lake, and I wanted nothing more than to get the blood off of me. I felt like I was suffocating, and it was driving me mad. It was now in my hair, and I couldn't get it out, it was as if there was nothing that was going to save me. Pulling at my hair, I wanted it all to go away. The tears ran down my face as I completely went underwater. I couldn't breathe and I was scrubbing at my skin. Why was this happening? Why did it have to haunt me all the time?
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 am

Sinking my feet into the sand, I startle myself to the point of awakening when I see a girl who looks exactly like me. Shaking my head at the sudden possible thought of her trying to kill herself, I think of Craig and his "faked suicide." "Please stop!" I rush out out to her, pleading, almost forgetting of my telekinesis. Her face is full of regretful pain. Panicking, I call for someone, "Someone please! Nyx!"

Looking around in paranoia and sudden panic, my eyes redden and my knees feel weak at the sight of the girl. "Anyone!" wading into the water as quickly as possible, I realize I was never the best swimmer. Standing still and concentrating on her quick sinking, I attempt to move her towards the sand with my focused eyes and telekinetic abilities -- she only stays in my focus briefly and is gently landed onto the ground.

Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:45 am

I held the clipboard to my tightly to my chest as I was talking to a camper about not to abuse their powers to see through girls' clothing. Or any clothing for that matter. Little perv, but the kid was thirteen. You can only blame the hormones. I told him not to do it again or he'll get an offense. And this his fourth one. Next time, I'll have to give him "The Talk." That'll be awkward for sure. I guess that's the price you pay for playing mother to hundreds of kids.

I told him to run along when my forehead started to hurt. Someone was in serious trouble, I can tell. I heard someone's thoughts. But it wasn't clear. All I heard was mumbling and water splashing. The Lake....

I ran as fast as I possibly could. As if I wanted to make a triple out on the field where I miss.

It took me 45 seconds to get there. It seemed like the longest forty-five seconds of my entire life. I started crying because all I interpreted from the thoughts were death. I hear someone call my name and I started to run faster. I see two girls in the lake. They looked similar. I throw my clipboard on the ground and I jump into the water.

"What happened?" I ask hoping to get a clear story on how this happened.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:21 am

The blood was everywhere. In the water, all over me, everywhere. I felt like I was dying, hell, that was all I wanted to do. Just die. My world was crumbling around me, and I just wanted it to all go away. I wanted to be normal. I wanted to be my old self again. It wasn't going to happen, though, and the pain was too much. Why was I being put through all of this?

The blood kept circling me, growing thicker and more. I didn't want her blood on me anymore. I knew it was my fault she was dead. Had I made sure she was being pulled with me, she might not of died. I should of die. Everyone loved Ellie. She was the perfect princess. I was the kid no one loved. It should of been me, not the princess. It should of been me. Ellie should of lived. She would of made everyone much more happy.

My lungs were collapsing as I struggled in the water. Everything I remember about swimming failed as I continued to drown. I felt someone's arms pulling me out of the water. My mind was blocked by everything going on in it. The girl was pleading with me to stop drowning myself. Was that what I was doing? Ending my life? Still, I could feel my body being dragged, and eventually, I was on the sand.

I was gasping for air, looking around. All I could see is the red. Red, everywhere. "Don't touch me!" I yelled, trying to get the blood off again. It was everywhere. It was all over the sand, all over me, and now all over the girl. "The blood! It'll get on you." Searching for the face of the girl who pulled me out, I was shocked to see she looked exactly like me. "Ellie?" I asked, but I knew better. Ellie had blonde hair. That wasn't my sister, but it was like looking in a mirror.

It was seconds before I heard a familiar voice. Nyx, that was definitely Nyx. "No, don't touch me." I shrank away from everyone, crawling towards the water again. "I have to get the blood off!" The blood was still all over, and I felt like it was never going to go away. I was in hysterics again, making my way to the water to wash off the blood. "WHY WON'T IT GO AWAY?" I screaming, bawling my eyes out, while collapsing on the shore. "It should of been me.." and that was all I could say as I curled up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:56 am

"Ellie?" I repeat, hoping I didn't sound like a mirror, "I'm Tally." blood? She's not covered in blood or gore at all. "What blood?" I inquire, then whisper to Nyx, "Does she hallucinate?" this girl has me worried and I want to turn away from her panged expression. She looks helpless and in an emotionally scarring state.

I don't know what to do, so I plead to Nyx with my eyes, letting out a thought that really shouldn't be said at the time: Why the h** do you look like me and why do you think you're covered in blood? It doesn't sound rude to me, but someone may flip my words, twisting them around until they're completely messed up.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:09 pm

At this moment I was panicking. I had dealt with these type of situations before but I never dealt with them very well. I always ended up puking afterwards because of all of the adrenaline that was flowing through my veins. I took the girl out of Tally's arms and I took her in my own. I carried her because I do actually have some muscle. I run back to camp and straight into the infirmary.

[[[This post sucked majorly]]]
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
La Chelsea
Cabin Leader
La Chelsea

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:01 pm

The girl who looked like me was insisting that she was not Ellie. I knew she wasn't, because my beloved twin was dead. My only friend, dead cold, and now her blood was all over me. Why was it that I had to be the unlucky twin? I wish she would of lived. She would of known how to get the blood off of me. But I was inept, unable to help myself get out of this blood. It was impossible for this blood to go away.

The girl, her name was not registering in my head, was yelling at me in my head. She was using the power of telepathy to get into my head. "Get out of my head! I don't know you, stay away from me, I have to get the blood off." I was freaking out, writhing in pain. I wanted it all to go away, I wanted to go home. I wanted to tell Daddy to just kill me too. That he was an idiot for letting me get away. I wanted to die more than anything right now, it was the only thing I could think of.

Before I could crawl away back in the water to die, Nyx came over and grabbed me and started running. "N-No, Nyx... STOP!" I was screeching as she ran. The blood, it was getting all over her. She would be soaked in it too. "Nyx! I'm getting her blood on you, please stop, I don't want you to get dirty!" Why was no one helping me get the blood off? Did they enjoy seeing me in pain? Was it funny to them. I was so confused, and I was bawling even more, whimpering slightly.

Eventually, I was brought to the infirmary, and I was struggling with the nurse that took me. "S-stop, don't touch me!" I pulled away from everyone and cowered into a corner. "The blood, it'll get all over you. Don't touch me." I saw the nurse going to get something and I started bawling. "N-No, I don't want to sleep. Stay away from me!" I looked to Nyx, pleading with her to do something. "Just, let me clean up, I promise I'll be a good girl. Don't hurt me again, Daddy, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Not Crazy... _
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Crazy...   I'm Not Crazy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Crazy...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Lake-
Jump to: