Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Every Superhero needs a costume

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Power Points : 57

Every Superhero needs a costume _
PostSubject: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm

I step out of my cabin and out into the rain, while many of the other campers prefered to stay in their own cabins talking and doing other activities, I did not. I pulled the hood up on the hoddy that I was wearing and slowly walked through the camp towards the Arts and Craft building.

I was going to start designing my future costume, for when I become a superhero. Not that someone who can become invisible could do much. Maybe I could sneak into places and save people, I didn't know really, but I would need a costume to help protect his identity and to look good.

Entering the building I pulled my hood down, walking over to get some paper from the side before walking over and sitting down on one of the desks that had designing equipment on. I began to draw an outline of his costume, I was really good a drawing and wanted it to be perfect, so I was occasionally erasing parts and doing them again.
Back to top Go down
Katerina "Kat" Storm

Katerina

Power Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 pm

It was raining. Great! It was a weekday and my mom and dad told me they might not pick me up today...so that just made it all the more best -- sarcasm! --. Rolling my eyes, because I had no powers and basically couldn't participate in anything, I stepped out of my empty cabin and ran over to the art building. I was gonna do the one thing at this hell whole that didn't involve using the powers I don't have.

I wasn't being over dramatic, I was just pissed. Well, I am pissed. I was just upset that I had no powers. Everyone here assumed that everyone else had powers. The good part was that everyone got to choose what activities they participated in. Notice I said they, not we. Because. I have. no. damn. powers!!! Shaking the thoughts that were circulating my mind out of my head, I looked up to the clouds that were filtering the sky. I was wet and annoyed. I hoped this place was empty. And if it wasn't, I hoped however was in her didn't know how to use their powers.

I pulled open the wooden door and was exposed to a large and long hallway. All this, for some stanky art? I stepped in and stomped my feet on the mat getting all the mud off of my shiny, well now muddy, shoes. I leaned over and shook my head dry. My blond hair was basically filling up the wrong, given the fact that it was so long. I re-positioned myself to the up right position and began to walk down the large hall.

Step by step I looked in every room. If I had no shoes on, I'm pretty sure that my feet would be freezing on these cold tiles on the floor. I finally made it to the "sketch room" and peeked in. I stuck m head in the room and noticed a blonde guy, well kid -- like me --, and he was drawing what looked like a superhero costume design. I took a step in, still unsure if he had noticed me yet, and opened my mouth just praying words would drip out. "Sorry, am I interrupting anything?" I asked, sounding like the dumb blonde I wa- -am.
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Transparent. In the vacuum of my own imagination. Spinning and spinning, the pottery wheel slides through my phantom hands. Invisibility sweeping over me. The footsteps entering the room startle me, atopping the calm and content process of invisibility. Noticing a kid from my cabin -- who happened to have similar abilities -- I laugh. "You guys scared me." I stop the pottery wheel from spinning. "I thought I sent my group to practice controlling their abilities? Bored now?"

I hold the crayon -- that is the stupidest way to spell a word -- and color in the picture, pretty neatly, I tink. "Anybody have an Awesome crayon?" it's a shade of pink and purple, I tink. Crayons are waxy and messy. I don't like them. I spot a colored pencil and draw a wheel of cheese, "ARI! Lookie what I DRAWED!" the drawing was huge and pretty fantastic -- not to sound byass. Prouldly, I exclaim, "It's CHEESE!"
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:30 pm

"Sorry, am I interrupting anything?" I jump when I hear the sudden voice. I instructively turned invisible, it always happened when I was scared or panicked. Turning around I see that it is only another camper, I give a sigh of relief and become visible again.

"Oh no its okay, come an join me" I smile at the girl, only to jump once again and turn invisible when 'Red' appeared, or rather became visible,
"You guys scared me.", she said with a laugh. I quickly became visible again, these powers were really annoying sometimes."I thought I sent my group to practice controlling their abilities? Bored now?".

I look down awkwardly, "Its impossible Red, I can't control the no matter what I try, I might as well give up!" I say with a large sigh. I look over at the girl who walked in and then back down at the floor, "Everyone else here has some control over their power and I don't"

My attention is drawn to Charlie "ARI! Lookie what I DRAWED!, "It's CHEESE!" I give a small laugh while looking down again, "Even Charlie has more control over her powers than me, I am pathetic"
Back to top Go down
Katerina "Kat" Storm

Katerina

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"Oh no its okay, come and join me" He replied. I smiled and began to approach him, "You guys scared me." I heard. "Scared you? You scared us! Well, me." I told the girl truthfully."Its impossible Red, I can't control the no matter what I try, I might as well give up!" He said, probably talking about his powers. I mean that lucky bitch! He get's to whine about the way he doesn't know how to control his powers, and I'm here not even able to whine because I don't have them.

"Everyone else here has some control over their power and I don't" I scrounged up my face and rolled my head over to the guy. Before I had the chance to open my mouth, I heard a little voice. "ARI! Lookie what I DRAWED! It's CHEESE!" Charlie of course. Damn! Does that kid ever rest? She's like everywhere! I mean she was cute and everything but you have but too much of a kid in on week, let alone 3 days...

I giggled and took a look at her drawing. Giggling, I took a seat and looked up so I could just basically watch this whole thing play out...

OOC: It's short and crappy Dx
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm

"I scared you?" I laugh at myself, "I am told I look a phantom." I turn to Will, reassuring him about his abilities, "Look on the bright side, Will. You have powers, she doesn't." I eye Ariel's direction, "My powers never officially kicked in until I was ten. You're still young; you came here to learn how to control them. Give it time." I lecture as I wash off my clay-covered hands. "Plus, you don't want to be cooped up inside all day; take a breather outside." I sound like a hippie -- or Sephy.

I overhear Ariel's cussing thoughts of Charlie, I pull her away, "Ariel, please don't curse or even think a swear, okay? Have fun, you two." I smile at Charlie as she colors her new sketch, a Pokemon.

I sense Blondie's annoyance, "Am I bothering you? Sowwy, Blondie." I trot off to finsh my new sketch and show my sister, but something distracts me. "I made this for you." I hold up a drawing of Pikachu and a blonde girl, "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

"Look on the bright side, Will. You have powers, she doesn't." Red said looking at the girl. I look up at her and give a quick "sorry" murmur before looking back down at the ground. I felt really bad now for moaning about how I couldn't control my powers. I was lucky to have them.

"My powers never officially kicked in until I was ten. You're still young; you came here to learn how to control them. Give it time.". I nod slowly, still looking at the ground. I knew it would take time for me to control them it was just so frustrating to not have complete of my powers, while all I cabin mates were controlling them more and more each day. "Plus, you don't want to be cooped up inside all day; take a breather outside." I give a small laugh, "You starting to sound like Sephy" I say with a small laugh as I finally look up and give a small smile, "that is more or less exactly what she would say".

"Ariel, please don't curse or even think a swear, okay? Have fun, you two.". That was one of the only things I didn't like about Red, I wasn't even safe in my own mind. But whatever, it was funny at times. I look up at the girl again, I didn't know her name, "Umm.. sorry.. about the... complaining" I said awkardly, "I didn't know you didn't have powers"

Last edited by Chris on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katerina "Kat" Storm

Katerina

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ariel, please don't curse or even think a swear, okay? Have fun, you two." She said, pulling me over. I rolled my eyes. "Umm.. sorry.. about the... complaining" He said awkardly, "I didn't know you didn't have powers." "Am I bothering you? Sowwy, Blondie." What the --? GOD! It was so annoying how everyone could read my mind. "Look," I said, turning to red, "I don't now what radiation you've been picking up...but I don't cuss -- even in my mind. I turned over to the guy, who's name I still didn't catch. "Look. Once again, I don't know who's brain wave you've been hearing..but I have my powers, and you can complain all you want!" As for Charlie, she was showing Red a picture and I'm sure that she just straight up forgot about it.

Turning my attention back to nothing, I looked at the door. "Well, I've uh...served my purpose here...?" I said basically like a question. "So, I'm off." I said running out off the door like nothing mattered. shedding tears wasn't what I did. It wasn't my style. I couldn't have people believing that was me, so I just straight up ran.

Reaching another room, Pottery, I sat down at one of the stations and looked at the clay. I looked as if it was nothing. As if it was air. I threw all the weight in my arm at the clay and quickly pulled back, "Ah!" I whispered. I felt a tear rush down my face. It took everything I had not to scream, but I managed. Whew. I hate this camp! I came for camp and came to mind-readers...
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: Is this thread irrelevant now that Red has mediumship instead? xD
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 pm

OOC: Yeah I guess it is xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Superhero needs a costume   Every Superhero needs a costume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every Superhero needs a costume

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Common Areas :: Arts & Crafts-
Jump to: