Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina "Kat" Storm

Katerina

Power Points : 68

Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. _
PostSubject: Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.   Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:39 pm

I ruffled through my drawer and found the perfect blue blouse. All I had on was a bra, and a jeans pants on. I put threw it on and found my necklace. I hooked it on, behind my neck, and scratched my neck. I buttoned up the blouse I threw on ever so quickly and looked under my bunk. I found my flip flops that had the flower on it's toe part. I sat on the bottom bunk, slid my feet into the slippers and finished buttoning up my blouse.

I rushed into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I smiled at my reflection and ruffled my hair. I scrounged up my face and pulled out my scrunchy. I pulled back my straight black hair into a ponytail that led to the bottom of my waste. I came back out of the bathroom and knew I didn't have something -- but what? Oh! I ran back into my tiny little room and found my silver purse. I threw it over my shoulders and grabbed my two keys. I closed the door of my room and pursued the door. I looked down at the tiles of my cabin and wondered. I wondered why there was no one assigned to my cabin yet. It sucked being alone. This part of the year sucked because everyone was enrolling and re-enrolling. I shook the thought of loneliness out of my mind and opened the door.

Shutting the door behind me, I let out a sigh of relief. Weird enough I was so damn late for lunch that I just straight up lost track of time. I ruffled through my pursue and found my cell phone. I looked through my contacts and found M. M for mom of course. I smiled at the screen, and threw it back into the purse. I mean calling her could wait, right now I was just focused on breakfast. Ahh, lunch. The most important meal of the day. Why? Why is it so important?

I stepped into the Mess Hall to find an array of kids and young adults practicing their magic. Like I said before, I saw some skills that I hadn't even mastered yet! Grinning, I got in line for my lunch. Today was Wednesday, so breakfast burrito! A cheese omelette wrapped in a tortilla. I got my meal and sat down at an empty table.

OOC: Sorry my last sentence was crap. Dx
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.   Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 am

I toddle-sneak out of the cabin. I want to beat Mad to the Mess Hall.
Hehe, yes! I made it! Before Mad! skipping with glee, I walk over to one of the Cabin Leaders, Kat. "Hi Kit-Kat!" I come up with names for everybody -- or at least the leaders and my sissy. "What's your cabin doing today?"

I sip on my bottle already filled up with cold milk, "Apparently, cow's milk doesn't make you smartical like boo-bee milk." I wonder why they call it that. Does it come from bees? "It had the opposite effect on me. I'm so smart."

I roll my eyes, overhearing the toddler's cute, but competitive thoughts. Hehe, yes! I made it! Before Mad! "Hey Kat, how's everything?" I slide into a seat across from her and beside Charlie, I stifle my laughter from the three-year-old's side thought-comment. I pick at my pancakes, drizzled in syrup.
Back to top Go down
Katerina "Kat" Storm

Katerina

Power Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.   Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 pm

There weren't many people at Mess Hall, even though I was pathetically late to breakfast. For growing kids with powers they should have alot more food, and allow us to eat alot more. Sighing and looking down at my plate I realized all I had was that, so I stood up and looked around. They moved it. The hot water station. There was no line at the hot water station so I just made my way over. I grabbed a mug and slid down over to the hot water tin. I grabbed a tea bag and place it onto the bottom of the mug. I pressed the button that read 'HOT WATER' and watched the hot water fill up the mug. I lifted my hand from the button and removed my mug from the bottom of the plastic faucet. I grabbed a spoon, along with a few packets of sugar, and returned to my set.

I set my mug on the wooden lunch table and tour open the packets of sugar one by one until I had none left to continue to pour into my mug. As I started stirring, with my legs crossed and sigh, I heard a young voice behind me. "Hi Kit-Kat!" I heard once again, "Hi Charlie!" I grinned, waving at the toddler. She continued waddling over to me, sipping on her bottle full of milk. "Apparently, cow's milk doesn't make you smartical like boo-bee milk."

"You know," I began, "I hear that cows are the most smartest animals in the world!" I said, now pointing to her little bottle. "It had the opposite effect on me. I'm so smart." She told me. Charlie was right. I, nor anyone at this camp, couldn't talk to most two...or three -- however old she is -- year olds like this and that. "Hey Kat, how's everything?" I now here from another voice, "Hey Red!" I grinned, now turning to the incoming girl. "Great! Being a cabin leader is awesome, I mean having been here since I was like 11, makes it even better!" I said, looking down at my tea. I looked back over to Red, "Oh! How about you? How's Cabin Leader Life treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.   Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Charlie toddles away to pester her older sister, Mad, but first it's time to watch Elmo's World. "Buh-bye, Red and Kitty-Kat!" Red watches the hyperactive toddler, until she's fully out of sight. "How's it treating me? It's great! I never liked camp until I came here. Last night, I talked to the dead.... it was my grandmother. Sort of entertaining." she rambles on, munching on her pancakes, pouring extra maple syrup on them.
Back to top Go down
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:42 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.   Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast. Just another ordinary morning, at the most un-ordinary camp.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: