Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random person: How did you spend your weekend Juliette? Juliette: Climbing trees.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Random person: How did you spend your weekend Juliette? Juliette: Climbing trees.   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

I sat up in a tree my head phones in, blasting Skillet who just so happens to be one of my favorite bands. One tan leg swinging off the edge, the other against my chest that was covered by a black tank top. My dark blue jean shorts exsposed my legs and felt my black flip flop fall from my swinging foot. I know what you're thinking. 'Why are you in a tree with shorts and flip flops on?' 'Aren't your feet and legs scrached up?' The answer is simple, I turned into a tinger and climbed using my claws but hey I'm human again. Don't ask.
" It want's my soul, it wants my heart. Stop this monster!" I sang along to the loud music. I was so wrapped up that if some one came, I wouldn't notice. My blue and black hair blew in the breeze and across my face. What a weekend. I let my mind wonder. I thought of alot of things but one truely stuck. I was flying around as a bird and saw my sister and desided to check on her. I watched her and saw my boyfriend Kainen jog up to her."Hey Jenny." He said flashing a dazzling smile. "Hey Kainen." She replied and the unthinkable happened. They kissed, my TWIN SISTER and my BOYFRIEND were kissing. I cried out in pain and flew home and turned human on my doorstep, not caring who saw. I was bawling. When Jenny came home, I almost ripped her head off. "You lying, cheating, no good-" I shouted in my head. I wanted my memory vison to stop but it didn't. "Juliette! Jenny! What is with you two?" My mother shouted. "I have no idea!" Jenny said. "I saw her kissing my boyfriend!" I screamed in my memory. I clutched my head and felt tears stream down my face.
" Just a memory." I whispered, "Only a memory." Yet it always feels like I'm reliving that day, everyday. I slowered my breathing and closed my eyes. I felt so.. pathatic, so weak. I hate feeling weak. I took comfert in my music and leaned back.
"I have got to get a hang of this mind woundering thing." I muttered.

Last edited by hunter11 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bridal p

PostSubject: bridal party dress   Sat May 21, 2011 2:14 am

wedding sets isle your footwear will truly appear spectacular. It provides additional attractiveness to your total outfit.On the other hand if you want to be more practical bridal party flower girl dress wedding handbag special occasion dresses for women plus size dresses for special occasions these sorts of wedding footwear are not a great concept because you are not able to use them for other event. Like for example you cannot Post a reply

Back to top Go down

Random person: How did you spend your weekend Juliette? Juliette: Climbing trees.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: The Forest-
Jump to: