Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ice skating in my boots.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ice skating in my boots. _
PostSubject: Ice skating in my boots.   Ice skating in my boots. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 pm

I ran out on to the frozen lake. It was perfect for ice skating even though swimming will always be the best. My giggle was to much to hold in so I let it out, laughing a hardy laugh. I grinned, my eyes looked down to see a pretty young woman in blue jeans, a brown wool sweater covered by a silver puffy coat, brown fur-lined boots and thick eye-liner out-ling the shape of two blue eyes that sparkled just like the water under the ice, dirtty blonde hair pulled into a messy bun and Mp3 in her hand ,covered by figerless gloves that were black, white and silver, The MP3 head phones in her ears playing christmas music. It was me, my reflection. I conitued to go on out. It was so... thrilling, I geuss that's the right word. Yeah thrilling is the perfect word. I slid on the ice, laughing at how silly I was acting and marveled at how smooth the ice was. I was perfectly content. I though about how my sister Monica or as I called her Momo, would be carefuly stepping on the ice and then finaly be more confident. I sighed. Momo was very close to me and I miss her, from her red hair to her smallest freackle.
Back to top Go down

Ice skating in my boots.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Lake-
Jump to: