Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I hope I don't get shot...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala

Koala

Power Points : 18

PostSubject: I hope I don't get shot...   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm

I sat down in the midst of a flower field and looked up at the sky, at the clouds, at the deep blue that rests behind those lumps of water. There was nothing but the whistle of a cool breeze that could be heard, making it quite peaceful for me. I still don't understand why I couldn't change the age of the animal I morphed into. If I was a bunny, I was to be as small as a rock because I was simply 9 years old. "Hummm..." Thought I was thinking quite deeply, I could still hum to a simple rhythm and think at the same time.

Then a thought occured to me. Though a lonely orphan, I could "Adopt" a family in the wilderness in the form of a fawn! Though totally off topic, I thought it was a great idea and I immidately changed into a lovely fawn with white spots all over my back.

At least it's not Fall, which is hunting season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't get shot...   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm

I walk in the flower feilds. I noticed a little fawn and sit down next to it. "Hey little thing." I said.
Back to top Go down

I hope I don't get shot...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: The Flower Fields-
Jump to: