Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Comming to Camp Point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 pm

I walked up the hill shouldering a black backpack and carring a black suitcase with Blu, Gold, Green and Silver splatters on it. I sighed wishing Max, my puggle puppy, was here with me to keep me laughing.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 pm

"Yes, yes that snowflake should be place over here," I order one of the older campers that is helping me out. He asked me a stupid question on whether or not will there be food. I squint my eyes at him, "Um, yeah. Of course there will be food." I say trying to gather up a smile. He turns away with the gigantic snowflake in his hands and I roll my eyes.

Being the only one planning the dance is hard work. I know I'm Head CC and everything, but Zan and Chance couldn't have given me more time to plan this. Since I'm alone. They should have given me since back in August.

It's going to to be all worth it when Ash and I are going together. He's my best friend I wouldn't want to go with anyone else. I heard rumors that I was up for Snow Queen. Pfffft. As if. Never in my life will I ever win something as insane as that. I only decided that the Snow Royalty should happen because all of the other girls who cared about it would die for it. And I'm up for a little death, not in that sadistic way though.

I adjust the headset to make it a little bit more comfortable. I turn my head to the entrance of the camp to see a new camper. Planning could wait for a little bit. I walk over to her. I know the drill. Introduce myself, give a tour, take her to the Big House, find her file. Give her a key and take her to her cabin. I've done this thousands of times, it gets kind of boring.

"Hey I'm Nyssa James. But pretty much everyone calls me Nyx." I tell her as I extend my hand.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 pm

"Lauranne Hillis. Nice to meet you Nyx." I said.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

"Erm, yeah. I'm Nyx, the Cabin Leader for Cabin 1 aka the Mentalities. Or as I call them, the Mentals. But I guess we're all mental in our own way right?" I chuckle a little bit trying to lighten up the mood.

I then just remembered that I actually do have to take her headquarters and get all her information to make sure she actually exists.

"Why don't you follow me for a second?" I say motioning towards me as I make my way to HQ. Once we get inside, I feel so warm. It's been so cold out lately and it feels amazing to be in a place that doesn't want to turn you into an icicle.

I continued to walk inside saying 'hi' to a lot of different people saying 'hi' to me. So I put on my sunshine smile and tried to act like nothing was bothering me. When the truth was, everyone and everything was bothering me. SO. MUCH. PRESSURE. I have my whole schedule filled out and when I finally get a break, a camper gets in trouble and I have to deal with it, a building gets caught on fire, or Zan and Chance give me a new task to complete. I barely have time to do my homework.

The HQ was fancy and nice no doubt. Crystal ceiling, marble tiled floors, everything here would cost a bajillion dollars if our EWE campers didn't help with the mineral stuff. Out of all the CLs, I had the best desk considering I was also Head Camp Counselor. I turned out my touch screen computer that I created myself, because of my technopathic abilities. I created all 'technoligical' machinery here. WITHOUT PAY. Things I do for these people.

I pull up a chair next to mine for Lauranne to sit in. I open up my CP email and I see a new file labeled Hillis, Lauranne. I open it and I skim through her profile. I decided to skip through all of the personal stuff. That wasn't any of my business. I take my lanyard out from under my shirt with one of 68 keys that I need to help run this camp. I take on gold spiral shaped one and I use it open a drawer next to me. I take a key out along with a sharpie and I write her name on it. I hand it to her, "This is your key to open your Cabin and only your Cabin."

I look once again at Lauranne's file and I press the print button. From the printer next to me, out came her entire file, and a small piece of paper with an eight digit number code on it. In the second to the bottom drawer next to me, I take out a plastic cover and another lanyard that says 'Camp Point' on it in a Bleeding Cowboys font. I stick the paper in the casing and I hand her that as well. "This is your badge so we know that you actually attend this camp. You only need to where it the first two weeks, just so we can recognize your face." I say with an actual genuine smile. "So I guess that's it. Any q's?"

Back to top Go down

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 pm

"Yeah umm what cabin is my cabin?" I asked. I quitly shifted from foot to foot, haveing a little war going on in my head. It was Condifent me vrs. Worried me and quite frankly Worried me was winning by a landslide. Worried me: Oh my gosh, peaple are goning to gawk at me. Confident me: Peaple gawk at you when you do improv so whats the differance? Worried me: They're gonna know I'm a freak! Confident me: She basicly said they're all wierd here to. "Shut up me." I muttered. Oh wait did I just say that out loud?! Yeah Worried me just won.

Last edited by hunter11 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm

>.> No offense. And I mean it when I say that. I'm just trying to help you out, but you're not giving me much to work with. Could you give more detail to what your character is thinking? That's how a person grows isn't it? Also, use correct spelling and grammar.
Back to top Go down

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC; You still there? lol
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 pm

"You're in Cabin 1. With me as you Cabin Leader. How awesome." I say unenthusiastically. I wasn't in the mood for peppy talk. I had a dance to plan and bills to pay. I had buildings to repair and classes to teach. I wonder why I ever have enough time to go pee.

I give her a smile anyway, just so she feels comfortable and warm. I mean, she'd want to like her stay here, right?

I'M SORRY. >.> THIS IS A HORRIBLE POST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comming to Camp Point _
PostSubject: Re: Comming to Camp Point   Comming to Camp Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comming to Camp Point

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Peaking Hill-