Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

"I am not wearing a tux."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

"I am not wearing a tux." _
PostSubject: "I am not wearing a tux."   "I am not wearing a tux." I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

On a pretty slow Black Friday, Asher Logan watches his "girlfriend" try on some frilly dresses. He had brought along his little cousin, Kenna. She rolls her eyes, begging to go to Hot Topic instead or Abercrombie, just to get the disgusting sight of dressy clothing out of her precious little mind.
"This is so boring." Kenna begins, adding promptly, "can I leave now?"
"No, you'll get raped or some sh*t if you're alone." Ash warns, grabbing Kenna's tiny arm, "Umm, yeah, uh, just wait."
"Er, you really are a freak, aren't you, Ass?" she smirks at her cousin, using the language she knows she shouldn't.

Kenna ignores Ash's "sarcasm," leaving to shop at Hot Topic instead. Ash turns to Nyx, staring at a silky off-the-shoulder flowing sage dress hanging next to her. "Too Sephy." he comments. He spaces off, seeing a short black cocktail dress. "How about this? For me?"

After a while of hanging in the juniors' department, he is dragged off to the mens' section.
"I am not wearing a tux.... unless it's pink." he quickly adds, holding a pink tuxedo.
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

PostSubject: Re: "I am not wearing a tux."   "I am not wearing a tux." I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I had come out of the dressing room wearing a ruffley bubblegum pink dress that went down to right above my knee. I hated the color, I strongly dislike this kid of pink. But I knew that Ash loved the color pink, so maybe this'll make him happy or something. It look horrific on me, though. It just didn't flatter me at all.

I over hear Kenna complaining on how boring (and stupid; my word) dress/tux shopping was. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Sometimes, Kenna reminds me of the younger female version of Ash. They both complain a lot. It's not like I wanted to do this. But, the Winter Ball was coming up, and it was a semi-formal event. I had to dress up. Either that, or I lose my job.

Ash holds up a black dress that totally fit my style. I smile widely and I think to myself about how much I love that he knows me so well. But then again, we've known each other since we were kindergarten. "Ash, that's perfect." I praise him. I grab the dress from his hand and I run back inside the dressing room to try it on. I don't come out, because I want to surprise Ash when the ball comes. I take it off, careful not to damage it, and I put my regular clothes on.

I let out a sigh, "Okay, now it's your turn." I run and I grab his hand into mine. I drag him over to the men's section and I try to look for dress shirts that he could possibly wear, "I am not wearing a tux.... unless it's pink." I hear come out of his mouth. I roll my eyes at the thought. Although, it would be adorable to see Ash in the only pink tux at the ball. He just stands out so well.

I start flipping through the clothing rack. Sometimes, I still wonder how it came down this. To him. It was only a few months ago when I got into a car crash, Ash confessed his "like" for me. That sort of ended well, except for the fact that I broken a few of my ribs, but I'm all better now. I guess we tried to make it work afterward. Trying out how being together would be like. So far, it's going well. I haven't killed him yet.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: "I am not wearing a tux."   "I am not wearing a tux." I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Kenna runs off, leaving the two young adults -- at least one of them; yes, me -- alone. I smile as my "girlfriend" -- it sounds so weird; I would never have thought I'd end up with her -- as she skips off to the changing room. She spends an awful long time in the dressing room and when she does leave the enclosed space, she's not wearing the dress. I shake it off; it must be a girl thing.

"Gay --" I comment, quickly stopping myself, remembering my promise to myself to be a better person, but I have to admit the tight leather suit in my hands do look "un-manly."

"Sorry, force of habit." I turn my attention back to the rack and take off a nice, white, pressed shirt, imagining myself with the collar untucked and black suit pants, "I'm a boss." I say without realization.

~Imagine him singing this:
Back to top Go down
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

PostSubject: Re: "I am not wearing a tux."   "I am not wearing a tux." I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 pm

I continued to flip through the racks and I notice that every single one of these suits would fit his body type. Curse him. Why can't that happen for girls. I hear an explicit comment exit his mouth and I turn to him, seeing him hold up a leather suit. I give him a stern looking, letting him know to watch what he says.

I roll my eyes as I turn away from him and continue to flip through the clothing. He says something -oss or whatever and I turn to him, wondering what in the hell would he be chattering about. I see a nicely pressed shirt held in front of him and I can't help. but to look at him in a 'you're a cute idiot' facial expression.

"That looks wonderful," I tell him honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://camppoint.forummotion.com
Nutella
Cabin Leader

PostSubject: Re: "I am not wearing a tux."   "I am not wearing a tux." I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm

"Aren't I wonderful?" I skip down the aisle in search of shoes, but change my mind soon after, "Hmm, you know what? Fuck the shoes--" I cover my mouth, "er, sorry, Nyssie." well, that was strange. I haven't called her Nyssie in years. I set the nice clothing in front of the young cashier as she checks it out. Her expression lays blank, as if she could care less she's here. I mentally laugh at her monotonal voice, "Here's your stuff." she shoves the sh*t into a paper bag, ready to take care of the next customer.

"Anything else?" I turn to Nyx, awaiting her response, then I remember Kenna, "Oh hell, where's Kenna?" my eyes search frantically for the petite fifteen-year-old and I race to some store describing Kenna's appearance to the owner. He shakes his head no. Someone jumps on my back, causing me to lose my balance, "Ash!"
"Kenna, don't ever run like that again." I scold, warningly.
"You knew where I was." she stares, coldly, rolling her eyes, wrapped around my neck and perched on my back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I am not wearing a tux."   "I am not wearing a tux." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I am not wearing a tux."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Off Campus :: San Francisco-
Jump to: