Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Now....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdeymort
Admin

Power Points : 245

PostSubject: What Now....?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

None of this makes any sense, and I don't really know how to reply, so I'm jumping.

Moments Later...

Nyx was on laying on the hospital bed, deathly still. Only the sounds of her breathing were heard in the infirmary. A deadly impact on her side of the car had just occurred. The injuries are pretty serious. A few broken ribs and tons of bruises. As a five year old, I'm pretty intellect to actually know what's going on. But I refused to cry, it'll make me look like a freaking pansy for crying out loud. I avert my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at her in her lifeless sleep. "Nyssa Michelle, you better wake up or I'll punch you so hard. I'll break your ribs again." I say through my teeth.

I hear a voice, one too familiar, like a little kid. "Ash?" I call out softly.

~Ryan Johann 'RJ' Quan (18)~
Emotional Empath
~Silas Ravendale (18)~
Wizard
~Callie Madison 'Mad' Dawson (5)~
Superhuman Strength
~Ethan 'Hollywood' Sweetheart (20)~
Water Manip
~Nyssa 'Nyx' James (CL:Mentals-18)~
Technopath
~Aerilyn Rivera (20)~
Substance Shifter
~Harmony 'Crazy' Young (16)~
Duplication
~Paisley "Lenny" Lennox (16)~
Light Manip and Phaser
~Landon Morgan (CL: Undies-18)~
Undetermined

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camppoint.forummotion.com
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

PostSubject: Re: What Now....?   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 pm

The little girl is going to kill me. Little Mad's going to kill me. I did not kill Nyx. I swear. Maybe I did. No, I didn't. Stupid me. I can't believe I'm fighting with myself. "Hey Mad?" I approach the little girl calmly, "Can I have a moment with her?" my eyes point awkwardly toward Nyx.

Nyx calls out my name, wispily. "Nyx." it's not a question, only a flat-out statement. "I'm sorry." avoiding eye contact with her as always, I leave, not ready to face her injuries or her.... face.

~That was so cheesy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Now....?   Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I blink my eyes rapidly and I try to refocus my eyesight. I shake my head a few times, slowly opening my eyes. I felt like hell, my body hurt like total bitch and I felt a huge lump in my throat. I had needles in my veins and it looked like I had lost gallons of blood. Of course, I could be over-exaggerating.

I hear him say my name and an apology which I was confused by, because what did he have to be sorry for? "You have nothing to be sorry for," I say in a low whisper.

The funny thing was, while I was "asleep", I dreamt of myself and Ash back when we were little tykes. It was the time we became friends and it was the only time I ever saw him cry. We were in kindergarten, it was Valentine's Day. He was off into his own little world. He broke his yellow Crayola crayon and he cried, which I never understood why, because we were working on Valentine's cards and everyone was using red or pink ones. And Ash got so angry that he refused to show his drawing and ate it… Goodness! The principal was so scared when she arrived. Later, I asked him why he got so angry. He told me that he was drawing a star. I remembered how red my face became because he told me how he knew how much I liked them. I liked them because when I went out at night, I would love to look at the stars with my night vision. He said he was drawing it for me because our teacher said to draw something for someone you like.

I think about what Ash had said before that horrible started to occur. I never thought that he meant it like that. I thought he said he'd like for us to be friends. A tear slips from my eye and rolls down my cheek. He was my best friend and I never thought of him that way. He was just Ash. He was that kid that would always show up on my front doorstep because he wanted to fly a kite, or he would show up on my front doorstep just to eat those cookies I had bought only a few hours ago. He was annoying, immature, temperamental, but he was Ash. He was my Ash. The Ash that I'll know forever.

My eyes could finally see clearly but I was still a little drowsy. Probably from all that medication. But I could see clearly enough to see his icy blue eyes and long dark brown hair. I grab his hand and I hold it in mine. I face the window looking at the view of the forest and the camp.

^^I hope that this doesn't make you feel like I'm powerplaying.

Emotional Empath
~Silas Ravendale (18)~
Wizard
Superhuman Strength
Water Manip
Technopath
~Aerilyn Rivera (20)~
Substance Shifter
~Harmony 'Crazy' Young (16)~
Duplication
~Paisley "Lenny" Lennox (16)~
Light Manip and Phaser
~Landon Morgan (CL: Undies-18)~
Undetermined

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camppoint.forummotion.com
Nutella
Cabin Leader

Power Points : 112

PostSubject: Re: What Now....?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:40 pm

I remember when we were little. February fourteenth aka Valentine's Day. I lied to her. Never admitted the truth. I was embarrassed, insecure and most of all: scared. I never wanted her to know the real me. My true feelings. Dammit, now I sound cheesy. Waiting until we were completely alone, I hold her chin and gently put my lips to her forehead. "I should choose more appropriate time to come out -- er, I mean, tell you I like you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valdeymort
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Now....?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Ash kissed me on the forehead and I just chuckled. I shifted in my bed. I was still a little bit uncomfortable knowing that Ash liked me. I mean, how you would you feel if someone you've always thought of as a friend just came out, erm, told you that they've always had feelings for you. I was sort of taken aback, I mean, I got into a freaking car crash for Chance's sake.

I look up at Ash, and I give him a small smile before I look towards the ground.

Emotional Empath
~Silas Ravendale (18)~
Wizard
Superhuman Strength
Water Manip
Technopath
~Aerilyn Rivera (20)~
Substance Shifter