Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Welcome to Camp Point! Here we have teens and kids with special abilities. Or if you want to be fancy and cool like that, you could say super-power. Join in on the fun!
Camp Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Point

Special Camp/Home for kids with superhuman abilities

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clay Sculptures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koala

Koala

Power Points : 18

Clay Sculptures _
PostSubject: Clay Sculptures   Clay Sculptures I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 pm

On a small stool, I have a thin knife and a large block of clay. Slowly, I start chipping away the clay, meaning to make a giant, full color, panda bear. Clay starts piling up on the floor, like mushy chocolate (xD). The clay looks more and more like some animal, not exactly like a panda yet. "This has to be good." I mutter to myself, looking at the clay like it's something extremely interesting. Sighing, I start carving in the details, the fur, the eyes, the mouth and nose. I guess I didn't notice I forgot my sculpting gloves until I cut myself deep in the arm when a door opened.

The door creaked open slowly and slammed shut. The noise was so loud, it shook the whole Art Shack! Being startled, I drop the sharp knife I sculpt with on my arm. It cut deep into my skin and stuck there. "Crap." I shouted, fighting back tears. It hurt so much, I wanted to pass out because of the pain itself! I did pass out, only because I saw some blood. Not some, lots of blood. It dripped down my arm and onto the floor like a sad water fountain. I squeaked a bit and felt a bit dizzy, the smell of rust and salt filling my nostrils. I wanted to sleep and make this be over, but instead I did a longer version of sleeping, I passed out and fell unconscious because of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Raine & Mattius

Power Points : 28

Clay Sculptures _
PostSubject: Re: Clay Sculptures   Clay Sculptures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Walking into the arts and crafts area, Raine was on a mission: she needed to get some paint for something she was working on. That was all she needed- all she was doing. Raine walked in, looking around quietly. She was wearing a black sundress, a red knit hat, her hair fell down her back, and she had her purse slung over her shoulder and hanging off of her hip. "Hmm..." She began looking around- her state of mind in serendipity... until she heard a thud.

"What in the world?" She saw a girl laying on the floor, and her arm was bleeding. "Oh- yay! Well, I shouldn't be happy about a girl bleeding all of the floor, but then again, I get some practice in." She kneeled down by the girl, dipping her hands in her blood that was on the floor, she pulled the knife out of the girl's arm and placed her hands over the wound. Concentrating her energy on the wound, she repaired the girl's arm in no time, and the blood that was on her hands was gone. Raine tilted her head, looking to the girl. "Are you going to wake up now?"
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

Power Points : 18

Clay Sculptures _
PostSubject: Re: Clay Sculptures   Clay Sculptures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 pm

While I was passed out... Well, I didn't really do anything, but I felt a whole lot. As the thin knife slid out of my arm, my arm went numb in excruciating pain. I didn't feel anything, but the pain cooled down and sort of tingled. Either there was some healer healing me, or I died. When I finally woke up, I decided I wasn't dead. I was still in the same art room, my hair matted with clay. I sat up, and found Raine. She was in the cabin next door. Pretty nice, she looked a lot like her brother, who was in my cabin. "Thanks..." I muttered, looking around the dark uninviting art room, which now smelled clay-like, the salt and rust scent now gone.

"Was it bad?"
Back to top Go down
wedding

Clay Sculptures _
PostSubject: wedding dreess   Clay Sculptures I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:58 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clay Sculptures _
PostSubject: Re: Clay Sculptures   Clay Sculptures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay Sculptures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Point :: Camp Point :: Common Areas :: Arts & Crafts-
Jump to: